Stagea S1 lip (new and unused) $250 ono

Picture013.jpg

Stagea S2 front bumper (black) with lip (lip in rough condition) $250 ono

PM me

Price drop:

$200 for S1 lip (new)

$200 for S2 bumper and lip (used)

For Sale

Complete and uncut rb25det engine loom (not sure which series it was out of)

$100

Pickup prefered (im near holden hill)

Contact via pm.

$100 ono (pickup prefered), location is dernancourt,

contact me on 0402 035 914.

-Sam

Item: Blitz High flow drop in panel filter

For: Stagea Air box (pretty sure will suit r33 aswell)

Condition: Used for under 5,000k so appears brand new!

Price: $50

Let your car breath better with out the added noise and hassles of a pod filter, will increased induction noise slightly as well.

PM me :(

for sale:

4x 235/45/17 tyres, some tread left, $40 for the 4

1997 rb25det camshafts exhaust & intake - $100 for the 2

exhaust dump pipe and front pipe, stock rb25det - $50

2x 700cc sard injectors setin intake manifold pipe, with hks aic-4 controller - $450

FOR SALE

FMIC: Front mount intercooler, piping, hose connections, and clamps.

Intercooler is 450x300x80 core with 2.5" outlets. Piping return to under bonnet piping for the stealth look.

Fits Stageas and will also fit R32/R33/R34 Skylines. Never required reo bar to be cut at all. Has been lightly sprayed satin black since install for stealth.

I'm purchasing a Cooling Pro kit to suit my new front bar better, and need this one sold to fund it.

n637748690_1542680_7938.jpg

stag003.jpg

$300 firm (intercooler alone cost me $350)

Price does not include installing. Purchased as is. No swaps, no trades, no time wasters.

PM me

Edited by RubyRS4

DAIHATSU CHARADE DAILY FOR SALE - $$$ SPENT - AUTO, SWEET MOTOR, NEW SHOCKS + BUSHES, ELEC DIZZY ETC

Well the Skylines almost back on the road now and I have two dailys so the time has come to sell one.

For sale is my Daihatsu Charade G100 with the following features:

• 3 CYL 1.0LT Motor - In fantastic condition doesn't leak or blow any smoke at all and naturally runs off the smell of a oily rag
  • Automatic Trans - easy to drive
  • G200 Electronic Dizzy Installed - Gives perfectly smooth idle and better acceration and power
  • New Rear Monroe Reflex Shocks - Cost a fortune
  • Rear Aftermarket Stiff Springs
  • New Urethane Steering Rack Bushes
  • Rear muffler replaced as it was rattling
  • General tidy up replaced most broken interior trims and late model steering wheel
  • Full major service only recently completed - full coolant flush, new thermostat, new thermo fan switch, new spark plugs, carby cleaned, new silicon wiper blades etc, front rotors machined with new pads.
  • G102 Rear Hatch Conversion - the one with the sort after CHARADE garnish at the bottom.
  • Paint is good except the rear hatch which is a little faded.
  • Good tyres
  • Has A/C but the belt isn't connected to increase acceleration

Currently doesn't have rego as it needs renewing but its as simple as renewing.

Perfect daily for around town surprisingly zippy for the engine trans combo and drives well went from driving a 270rwkw daily to this for a while did the job. This motor is simple to convert to turbo for those looking for a turbo project daily.

Price - $1000 FIRM

Location - Adelaide

Contact - PM or SMS 0404998591

MORE PICS ADDED!!! had another look today the wheels have better tread than i thought.. 1 has abit of camber worn though but all the other ones are still good. atleast 60% life left lol

no1 want stockies with decent tread?

SORRY FORGOT TO PUT PICS IN THE LAST POST AND CANNOT EDIT IT SORRY

DAIHATSU CHARADE DAILY FOR SALE - $$$ SPENT - AUTO, SWEET MOTOR, NEW SHOCKS + BUSHES, ELEC DIZZY ETC

Well the Skylines almost back on the road now and I have two dailys so the time has come to sell one.

• 3 CYL 1.0LT Motor - In fantastic condition doesn't leak or blow any smoke at all and naturally runs off the smell of a oily rag
  • G200 Electronic Dizzy Installed - Gives perfectly smooth idle and better acceration and power
  • General tidy up replaced most broken interior trims and late model steering wheel
  • Full major service only recently completed - full coolant flush, new thermostat, new thermo fan switch, new spark plugs, carby cleaned, new silicon wiper blades etc, front rotors machined with new pads.
  • G102 Rear Hatch Conversion - the one with the sort after CHARADE garnish at the bottom.
  • Good tyres

Perfect daily for around town surprisingly zippy for the engine trans combo and drives well went from driving a 270rwkw daily to this for a while did the job. This motor is simple to convert to turbo for those looking for a turbo project daily.

Price - $1000 FIRM

Location - Adelaide

PICS WHEN THE CAR HAD 16's WHICH WERE SOLD BUT GIVES YOU A GOOD IDEA WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE WITH MAGS

charadesidefront.th.jpg

charadesiderear.th.jpg

FOR SALE: NEO r34 turbo lines,banjo blots and washers complete set, to suit modification with an rb25det turbo of an r33 and r34 to an rb20det etc. Good condition $50 firm pm me if interested. pics available on request. wrecking yards want $25 each and some. iv done the reaserch. there are 3 lines in total for the modification. 2 water and 1 oil line.

cheers BEN.

For Sale:

Greddy Type S Blow Off Valve with adapter to fit all RB's...top condition....$200

HKS SQV BOV with adapter to fit all RB's...working...$100

bare Vertex Rear Bar for R32 (has tiny litle crack in it)....never used.......$250

Greddy Turbo Timer with harness for R32....latest model basically new......$100

Silicon Induction Pipe for RB20/25.......good condition.........$50

R32 Stock Steering Wheel.....good condition......$70

Boost, Oil Pressuer, Water Temp Guages...Drift Brand.....$20 each

Shorft Shifter for R32 GTR/GTS4....Cs Brand....$50

PM me

SORRY FORGOT TO PUT PICS IN THE LAST POST AND CANNOT EDIT IT SORRY

• Good tyres

Price - $1000 FIRM

Location - Adelaide

PICS WHEN THE CAR HAD 16's WHICH WERE SOLD BUT GIVES YOU A GOOD IDEA WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE WITH MAGS

charadesidefront.th.jpg

charadesiderear.th.jpg

NOW SOLD THANKS FOR THE INTEREST GUYS

Got the following for sale:

Repco Vapour woman's mountain bike - ASSEMBLED AND AS NEW - girlfriend purchased it for $200 including helmet, ridden once - $100 for bike AND helmet CLICK FOR PICTURE

3-bike tow-bar rack - $30 CLICK FOR PICTURE

KillZone 2 for the Playstation 3 - AS NEW condition - $50 CLICK FOR PICTURE

Batman Begins on Blu Ray - AS NEW condition - $20

NARVA ARTIC BLUE H1 12V 55W headlight bulbs + PBR Brake Fluid, Gold DOT 4 - BOTH ARE BRAND NEW SEALED NEVER USED - $20 for both

All prices firm. Contact me via PM or give me a call or SMS on 0433743661 if interested.

Item: 1981 Toyota Corona CS

- automatic

- has done a little over 170,000km

- 4 door sedan

- rear wheel drive

- huge boot

- starts fine

- runs great

- plenty of tread on the tyres

- excellent condition interior

- pretty good for it's age exterior

- all lights working(exterior/indicators/interior)

- radio works great

- freshly serviced(spark plugs, oil, coolant flushed, fuel filter, air filter, point in distributor and tuned)

- new alternator

- new battery

- 3 months rego until mid-June 2009

The BAD:

- no air con

- no power steering

The GOOD:

- no cop attention

Item Condition: Used

Price and Payment Conditions: $850 negotiable - VERY negotiable if you buy it this weekend!

Pictures:

corona1.JPG

corona2.JPG

Contact Details: Call me or SMS on 0433743661 to organize a time for inspection/test drives

Item: 1981 Toyota Corona CS

- automatic

- has done a little over 170,000km

- 4 door sedan

- rear wheel drive

- huge boot

- starts fine

- runs great

- plenty of tread on the tyres

- excellent condition interior

- pretty good for it's age exterior

- all lights working(exterior/indicators/interior)

- radio works great

- freshly serviced(spark plugs, oil, coolant flushed, fuel filter, air filter, point in distributor and tuned)

- new alternator

- new battery

- 3 months rego until mid-June 2009

The BAD:

- no air con

- no power steering

The GOOD:

- no cop attention

Item Condition: Used

Price and Payment Conditions: $850 negotiable - VERY negotiable if you buy it this weekend!

Contact Details: Call me or SMS on 0433743661 to organize a time for inspection/test drives

Some new photos here: http://users.on.net/~f22a/TYPEVU/Corona/