SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

FS: 3 Venom 2" Electrical smoke Gauges. Volts, Oil pressure, Water temp.

Gauges are in Adelaide, will post at buyers own cost

Still in boxes never been used, reason for sale is simple.. need money lol

Price cuurently in shops is still $150 per gauge, will take $250 for all 3

Contact either through PM or call 0403753320

Edited by Minibats

FS: 3 Venom 2" Electrical smoke Gauges. Volts, Oil pressure, Water temp.

Gauges are in Adelaide, will post at buyers own cost

Still in boxes never been used, reason for sale is simple.. need money lol

Price cuurently in shops is still $150 per gauge, will take $250 for all 3

Contact either through PM or call 0403753320

Minibats, you got some pics of those ?

I have a roll of 75mm wide fiberglass exhaust wrap, think its about 6 or 10 mtr long, fairly thick. $40

Pm if interested or msg 0413 697 162

still up for grabs. Great for wrapping front or dump pipes to keep the heat in and improve hot gas flow.

Edited by Jamesrb25

Hey guys selling sum stuff to raise my capital for the grip day :)

4 x 16" Rims Painted Black 4 STUD (didn't clean these in the pics) --75-80% tread on them === $400 ONO

post-57263-1240290976_thumb.jpgpost-57263-1240291048_thumb.jpgpost-57263-1240291080_thumb.jpg

1 is slightly damaged but has no effect driving wise.

post-57263-1240291102_thumb.jpg

…….

MITSUBISSSSSSHII Lancer Standard Muffler + Tip = $20, Rocket Exhaust off my R33 (this thing is ridiculously loud) $50

post-57263-1240291158_thumb.jpg

PM me sum offers.

Rims

Advan Tri Spoke

17x7 +45

3 Piece - very light weight.

Tyres

Khumos (i think)

215/45/17

not much tread left, enough to get around for a few months or rip a skid or 2 lol.

l_68e8671d2c6b43559b369209d49cf1af.jpg

l_46a40a99d2ed4e569903b8057b395099.jpg

$400 with tyres

Up for sale is my exhaust of my 32 gtst

its a 3 and a 1/2 inch jap system with custom twin 3 inch pipes at exit

the tips were made and put on by ET

goin more legalish for alot of reasons, has a awesome sound to it aswell

rimg0039lnl.jpg

rimg0040a.jpg

rimg0042l.jpg

After $400 for it FIRM

Edited by Dori-Dori

got an r33 series 1 m-spec rolling shell for sale. has :

rb25det 5 speed gearbox

selby rear 28mm sway bar

racing gear coil

d1 rear camber arms

d1 hicas lock

cusco front tension rod

solid rear subframe bushes

d1 adj castor rods

project mu Slotted front rotors

nismo front strut brace with brake stopper

GTR rear strut brace

and a few things in the interior

looking for offers of around 9k

its registered and not on defect or anything

just sick of it sitting here taking up space

speaking of tyres......

i have a pair of RE92 205/65 R15's up for sale. decent tread, came of the trx rims that i have for the rolla

so if you have a cooner and want to do some burnouts

$50

pickup only brighton area.

contact via PM or 0404075424 (cant answer when at workies so best to text)

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

bump.jpg

forgot i have these in the shed still come get em and do a skid

EOI OR SWAP! Ok ppl its time to get rid of my r33 as i have 1POINT on my license for 2yrs and if i drive the r33 i will lose that 1 point and will lose my license for 2yrs!

Ok it's a R33 MSPEC series 1.5 which means its a late series 1 with series 2 running gear in it! It's running a GT35/40 .63 rear with internal gate! Sard 550cc injectors, 044 fuel pump, Z32 AFM, Splitfire Coil Packs, HKS coil overs, new slotted rotors front and rear, Power FC with hand controller, Turbo alarm with window roll up, Trust GReddy Profec B Spec-II Turbo Boost Controller! Trust GReddy Universal Full Auto Digital Turbo Timer! Supersonic BOV, 19in envys with whitewalls! hybrib FMIC, 3half inch exhaust off turbo to rear of car, strut brace! new cushion puk clutch! pioneer dvd player with pioneer comp splits front & rear, 2 amps two 12inch pioneer subz and custom boot! the car speaks for its self!!! Ppl that know the car can vouch for it! tuff street car!

car made 250rwkws on 15psi 281rwkws on 17psi and now running 19psi with over 300rwkws! tuned at HI TECH DYNO!!

WILL SWAP 4 A NICE GEN3

Chasing a nice gen3 or anything nice just let me know wat ya got! cheers clayton! PM or call 0404 232 231,

beache.jpg

For Sale: 1997 R33 GTST Seats (front and Rear)

Delivery: Pick up Preferred, but can arrange delivery within metro Adelaide for additional cost, NO INTERSTATE DELIVERY

Price: SAU special, $250 ono for the lot - Driver, Passenger, Rear Seats. *Cat not included in sale*

Condition: Come as you see them in the pictures below, driver side has wear in usual place, with cigarette burns in the seat (came with the car like that). Passenger side is fine, rear seats are a bit faded with a slight cigarette burn mark on the driver side. Do not come with seat belt buckles/locks whatever you want to call them, also no bolts included either.

Pictures,

Front Seats

post-58049-1240364303_thumb.jpg

Passenger Seat

post-58049-1240364397_thumb.jpg

Driver Seat

post-58049-1240364465_thumb.jpg

Driver Seat Wear

post-58049-1240364537_thumb.jpg

Driver Seat Cigarette Burn (a bit blurry)

post-58049-1240364620_thumb.jpg

Cat Trying out the Drivers Seat :) *Cat and Camera Bag not included in Sale*

post-58049-1240364721_thumb.jpg

Rear Seats *Mark/Dent in the center is from the way they were stored prior to photo's being taken, should come out*

post-58049-1240364779_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Abe.

Selling R33 Gts-t Apexi ehxaust $500, Pick up at Elizabeth downs 5113. There is a small crack underneath which i only noticed when i pulled the exhaust off i didnt hear any leak what so ever so it was a surprise to me wouldnt really bother me but anyone with a welder could fix this easy. Reason for selling is because i just bought all new gear for my car so this has to go.

P020409_1700.jpg

P020409_170001.jpg

P020409_1701.jpg

Price drop to $400 just really want to get rid of it, Make an offer.

2x 225/45/17 Antyre HP188 tyres.

have shit loads of tread left, one has a fair bit of camber wear though. but mount the worn one on the left side and youre set.

probably more suited for someone that needs a set of thrash tyres, but whatever.

chasin $120 for the pair.

PM me or gimme a call or message on 0408961657

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

Got a few things for sale,

pickup or posted / delivered at your cost.

VLT Dump Pipe - $50

RB25det full and uncut engine loom - $80

Various assortment of 16" tyres, pics on request - $5 each

6x9 Sony Xplod speakers - $50

RB30 ex-manifolds - $5 ea.

Corsair RAM 2x 1gb sticks of ddr2 (high performance ram, throw me a pm for details) - $50 (for the pair)

Digital TV tuner card for PC - $50 includes remotes manuals etc.

Contact

PM here or sms me on

0402 035 914

-Sam

TE37 in white.

18x8.5 +35 18x9.5 +35

95% front 235/40/18

80%rear 235/40/18

$2200

rb25det PFC

with HC

$1200

apexi AX53B70 turbo

EXC condition (SOLID turbo)

with elbow and braided lines

$1500

Z32 AFM with plug

$250

nismo 555cc injectors x6

flowed at 547cc +-5cc

$700

turbosmart BOV (veeport)

$100

orange r32 side indicators

1broken clip

$50

stock rb20det injectors

$100

cusco r32 front strut brace

$150

Edited by rad32

Item: ARB Deluxe Steel Roof Rack

To Suit: GQ/GU Patrol and most other 4wd with gutter mount ability (adjustable leg width on rack)

Dimensions: 1200mm (L) x 1330mm (W) x 100mm (rack height)

Condition: Good (few light scratches here and there). No rust, overall condition is good. Have only used it once since i bought it a few months back off another friend who used it on one around australia trip. I have no real practical use for it at this point in time, plus my 2" lift kit arrives monday and i wont get in under the carport with it on after that :/

Currently on a GQ LWB. Would describe it as a half rack on this model, but on a SWB it would sit similar in look to having a full size version of this rack on a LWB (if that makes sense)

Pic on car:

CameraDownload1403.jpg

CameraDownload1369.jpg

Located: southern suburbs, Adelaide, SA.

Price: $500 Negotiable (im not an ogre on price, but im not accepting lowball offers either)

- Phone: 0409 049 299 (please do tell me where you have seen it advertised)

- via PM

FINALLY cleaned my room and clearing shit i dont need or want anymore.

SONY T200 Digital camera.

3.5inch touch screen

8.1mp

5x optical zoom

FULL HD pitcures

with box cables and FREE 4GB memcard.

$250.00

SONY T20 Digital camera

8.1mp

3x optical

FULL HD pictures

charger, battery, no box., FREE 2gb memcard.

$200.00

Sony PSP.

hacked so you can play snes, gb, gba, sega, nintendo, psp games.

you run a emulator and load games to the mem card.

just cant find charger.

$200.00

hitachi mmp401B GPS

aust maps, can run movies and audio.

comes with incar charger, wall charger, box, window mount.

everything you would get if you bought new.

bonus 2gb card.

$100.00

R32 gtst carbon fibre eye lids.

one doesnt fit 100%

$50.00

Edited by rad32