For Sale Thread

Cubes

AM Performance front/dump/screamer

to suit RB

was modified to suit HKS 25/30

no leaks, cracks, yeh this thing is in great condition

$350 pretty firm, but will negotiate

call or sms 0417 084 405

hey guys i thinking of selling my manual rb25 box out of my 33 as it whines in every gear but 4th sounds like it has straight cut gears but gives me the sh!ts lol, ah its still in car atm after $400 for it as it still drives fine, if anyone is interested would be more then happy to take them for a drive so u can hear it Located in victor harbor but am in town most weekends. PM me or call 0423904934

cheers Jarad

hey guys i thinking of selling my manual rb25 box out of my 33 as it whines in every gear but 4th sounds like it has straight cut gears but gives me the sh!ts lol, ah its still in car atm after $400 for it as it still drives fine, if anyone is interested would be more then happy to take them for a drive so u can hear it Located in victor harbor but am in town most weekends. PM me or call 0423904934

cheers Jarad

did the box always wind or did it just start one day??

Hey guys

Selling my panasonic 42'' vierra plasma

Has been in use for only a year, percfect, as new condition. Inc remote and books

Selling only due to upgrade to 50'' full HD plasma

Model number is TH-42PX80A

$550 ono

Pm or 0433073302

SOLD!

like 3 days ago, im just slack lol

sorry to those that pm'ed

did the box always wind or did it just start one day??

Na it just started doing it one day and its been like that for a gd yr or so

but as i said before it still drives sweet gears still feel tight can take anyone

for a drive if interested

Cheers Jarad

hey guys a couple of things for sale since i wont need them know:

Greedy Profec A electronic boost cdontroller with everything, condion is mint........ $150

3.5 inch Decat with shield....... $50

3.5 inch jasma catback to suit a 32GTR, has a 3' flange on it but is flared to 3.5 ( but i recon it will go under a gtst with out any issues....

).... in OK condition $50

can contact me on 0403795032 or pm me here ( easier to get me on the phone)

cheers, pete

PARTS ARE LOCATED AT PORT NOARLUNGA

Edited by 66 skyline gt

PM send pics if possible of the 19s

Pair of Hanook 205/55R16, with 60-70% tread - $60

Pair of Goodyear 225/50R16, with 60-70% tread - $60

Pair of Yokohoma 225/35R19, with about 80% tread - $70

Pair of Achilles 245/35R19, with about 90% tread - $80

PM or call/sms for quick response. 0403 724 341

PICS available on request. Will do cheaper deals if you buy more than 1 pair!

4 brand new neuton with the tags still on em 235/45/17s for sale..$100 each

greddy catch can, good condition but has a few lil scratches nothin bad. $50

pm me txt me on 0428851616. cheers

FOR SALE

RB clutch fan (untrimmed blades and all) - $150

RB non-neo CAS (crank angle sensor) - $50

Stagea fuel pump (excellent condition) - $75

Stagea tiptronic shifter assembly - $50

Stagea handbrake - $25

Stagea belts (for fan, alt, a/c, p/s) - $30

R34 handbrake - $25

HKS pod kit (inc adapter, pod, filter) - $50

Monza BOV - $50

Universal race seat - $150

Timewasters and low-ballers will be ignored. PM me with inquiries.

:P

Since I'm going to Tafe now full time which is only down the road from me and once I finish and get started in my new job which is interstate, it's almost pointless to have a car.

Haven't had any troubles with this since I've owned it and is quite clean inside and out. I dont use the car on gas as it's abit slower but was working on gas and drove it around on gas till it was empty.

The old owner said he get's around 900km out of just the gas tank so plus another 300-400km from petrol tank so between 1200-1300km for around $60-$70 bucks depending on price of fuel and gas at the time this is the only reason why I bought the car but have had no use for it on gas as I dont do long trips lol. Gas tank was inspected in late 08 early 09.

It's a 1992 Charade 900cc of power!!!

165,XXXkm on the car.

It's also got:

-70(?) ltr gas tank in boot

-Pioneer CD player with AUX for iPod and remote

-15" black rims

-20% tint all around

-Painted drums and calipers (yay)

-Glittery Smooth Garage on the back window (about 12fwkw just with that lol)

Bad points:

-has a small dent on front left and front right (quite small so doesnt bother me)

-Front tyers are starting to ware but still ok

Looking for $2000 ONO located in Morphett Vale

post-19472-1272190011_thumb.jpg

Edited by Import S13

32gtr seat with rails. no longer needed. bolted straight into my 33.

bad points - had a tear down the side but has been repaired sort of. had an extra bit of material stitched in to fill the hole.

for whatever reason this was as upright as it would go (its fine if you dont mind sitting like snoop dogg). the rotaing control on the side doesnt work for some reason but havent looked to see why. this could be why it sits so layed down. welcome to inspect it

rails work fine and back control lever works fine too.

$200 ono

post-59307-1272251930_thumb.jpg

post-59307-1272252035_thumb.jpg

R32 GTST bonnet

midnight blue

$150

R32 GTR bonnet latch

needed if you want gtr bonnet on your gtst

$100

R32 rear seats

$50

R32 rear bars

got 2

ones midnight blue, one is grey, a couple tabs broken from grey one

$70 for blue, $40 for grey

Nardi steering wheel and boss kit

$130

R32 Standard front and rear camber arms and rear toe arms to suit non hicas 32, 180, cef

$15 per arm

need most of this stuff gone asap to pay for items on order

sms 0417 084 405 for pics and info

located around salisbury

For Sale:

6 disc changer and Clarion (Nissan) headunit to suit.

Will fit any car, and includes carrier and wiring loom - ready to install.

$50 or a carton of beer - come get it.

Alpine CDM-7856R CD headunit. (doesn't play mp3s)

detachable face

6 pack of beer - come get it

PM me please.

Nigel.

r32 isc style adjustable front strut brace - $80

r32 cusco front strut brace - $100

r32 stock smic with piping - $50

rb25 side feed stock injectors - $100

4x ca18det stock coilpacks - $100

ssr reverse mesh rims in gold with chrome lip.

2x14x6.5 +0

2x14x7 +4

these are fitted with potenza re001 80% tread

come with 2 centre caps

have been fully machined so no rash or anything..

$1200firm..

HP laptop DV6547tx.

very good condition, comes with everything u would get if you bought from a shop, box included..

$500 firm

PM me please!

Edited by rad32