SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

FS

2x R32 GTR Stock AFM's - Condition Good - $200

4x 225mm toyo t1r's, camber wear, only really usable for thrashing on the track - $50 for all 4

Front + Rear Tein Type NR Shocks - Condition Good - $500

PM me if interested

-D

hey all i have a onevia and i want to put the silvia front end back on, im not a fan of the 180 front end on the car

the pannels are in good nick, painted in white. bonnet has bonnet pins in it, can repair the holes if you dont want pins or you can have the pins for free

front guards are unflaired

would prefer to swap with s13 or s14 s2

located in SA

a pic of the front end

11042010843.jpg

R32 GTR and GTST

- 2 Air Con Compressor $40 each

- Air Con Bracket $10

- Powersteering Reservoir $30

- Glove Box $20

- Wash Bottle $10

- Foot Rest Peddle $10

- Surrounds Underneath Cluster $10

- Climate Control (Small crack on face & demister button is the car image) $20

- Plastic Container for underneath dash with 2 hooks $10

- Interior pieces to cover wires $10

- Dash Surround including gear boot, money holder and cigy..no cracks $50

- Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust Catback $250

- Air Con Condensor $50

- 2 Ignition Barrels with key $20 each

R32 GTST

- Castor Arms $20

- M-spec Blue Dash Cluster 122,322 $50

- S2 Rear Seats Good condition $50

- Rb20 Short SHORT shift kit $50

- R32 Shocks with Lowered Kings Springs $200

R32 GTR or GTS4

- Powersteering Pump $30

- Rb26 Engine Cover $50

- Centre Consol $20

- Attesa system for 4WD $200

- Boost and Clutch Master $50

- TEIN COILOVERS NEAR NEW STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN...NEVER BEEN USED IN AUSTRALIA!!! EXCELLENT CONDITION!

TEIN CONTROL MASTER TYPE FLEX + EDFC TO SUIT R32 GT-R OR GTS4

These electric damper adjustable coilovers allows you to control your ride while driving (: Rare and hard to get, only available on special order worth over $4000 from a local wholeseller!!!!

Details:

16 level damper adjustment

full length and height adjustment

height and spring preload adjustment

pillow ball upper mounts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EDFC in cabin controller (allows you to control front and rear damper settings simultaneously from the drivers seat)

4 EDFC Coilover motors + wiring included

$2500 PRICE DROP $2000 firm everything above included!!

R33

- S2 Boot with spoiler and factory Nissan lip which goes underneath the spoiler $50

- R33 Custom made speaker pods in primer ready to paint $30

- R33 Gearbox to Block Brackets $30

Contact me on my mob anytime...0417 378 515

All inspection welcomed!

Edited by Lil Miss 32

Hi All,

Up for sale is a set of white face dials for a C34 Stagea. Purchased for my series 1 installed and as i have a chrome gauge surround the chrome and white dials was a bit to much.

stagea.jpg

Sell on ebay for $77 posted.

Will sell to SAU member for $40 posted :-)

up for sale i have a complete rb20det silvertop minus loom, ecu and gearbox but all other parts are there.

the engine had 130xxxkms and was running in great condition when it was removed from our r32 to upgrade it to an rb25.

only used top quality fluids and was regularly serviced approx every 5000kms.

only asking for $500.

for more info call ph:0424687371

Response 7" Double Din DVD player.

RRP $599 at Jaycar city store, asking $380. Enquire via PM.

Comes with Manual, remote, harness & mounting hardware.

Autobarn sell a Nissan to ISO wiring harness that will fit this headunit, that means plug & play, no wire-cutting/soldering for people who don't like to mess with that stuff.

Selling: was an impulse buy now I'm bored of it, want to go back to a single-din SQ deck.

2-DIN 7" motorised widescreen with touch panel controls 

CD/DVD/SD card slot behind the panel 

Rear USB cable (have this routed to my ashtray for easy access)

Bluetooth handsfree calling and A2DP (works with my iPhone fine)

DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/WMA/JPEG/DIVX playback 

DVD/R/DVD/RW/CDR/RW

ESP and antishock mechanism 

4 channels x 20W RMS power output 

PLL tuner with 18FM/12AM presets 

3x 6v Pre-outs (front/rear/sub)

2x Rear AV inputs (can use one of these for AUX in from a portable mp3 player/phone etc.)

1x Video Out

Remote control 

Can take clearer pics on request once I get home...

post-63773-1274661398_thumb.jpg post-63773-1274661422_thumb.jpg

FS

I have a black Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer for sale. Barely used and in great condition. These retail for roughly $130 brand new so i am after $80-$100. Also open to offers. No pics as of yet as the timer is still back at the workshop. It was installed and removed by a professional.

PMing me is the best way to go.

Hey guys up for sale is my old Kenwood mp3, CD player with front Aux input and 1 RCA preout with Sub level control with ID3 Tag. model number is KDC-mp243

I payed 125 for it last year i have upgraded recently and just wanna get rid of it, ill take $100 ONO.

Text me on 0421675373 if your interested. Need it gone Pronto

Cheers Ben

hey all,

i have a set of TE37 in white with volk stickers.

sizes: 18x8.5 +30ish and 18x9.5 +30ish

tyres are 235/40/18 all round..

rears are 95%

fronts are 80%

they are very good condition except 1 wheel has VERY light rash..

sit perfect on a r32 gtst. they dont rub anywhere on the front and car is quite low..

rears dont rub but i do have rolled guards..

$2200 FIRM..

or trade for 18x9.5+20 xt7

cheers

DSC00616.jpg

n523485035_1592807_3342513.jpg

up for sale i have a complete rb20det silvertop minus loom, ecu and gearbox but all other parts are there.

the engine had 130xxxkms and was running in great condition when it was removed from our r32 to upgrade it to an rb25.

only used top quality fluids and was regularly serviced approx every 5000kms.

only asking for $500.

for more info call ph:0424687371

words cannot describe how pissed off i am right now.

Ok guys, got this stuff for sale on the r31 forums, but i thought id throw it up on here to see if i get any interest.

Moving house this week so really wanna clear the shed to save lugging it elsewhere so open to reasonable offers.

Set of 4x 16x7 polished mesh wheels with centre caps. Multi 4 and 5 stud x 114.3

$400

ems_meshies.jpg

4x Impul Silhouette wheels. Quite rare and cool looking. 16x7 +30 and 16x8 +36 multi 4/5 stud x 114.3

Clears all 4 pot brakes (Gtr, R32, R33, S14 etc.)

$400 - Example pic (not my actual set, but the same)

AUT_0422.jpg

R32 Series 2 Dash cluster+ Brand New R32 speedo cable

Excellent condition low km's (85578kms) series 2 (grey dials) dash, Red LED's

+brand new Genuine Nissan speedo cable (very commonly break/fault in r32s)

$200 ono (may seperate if i have a buyer for both)

Genuine Hr31 Passage weathershields. awesome nick. Look like the ones on this car:

Rare as hen''s teeth, will fit aus r31s

$150

5714.jpg

Hr31 floating hubs. Perfect for brake upgrades on aus 31s.

$70

Pair of 40mm bolt on spacers. 4x114.3 stud pattern.

$70

4 stud slip on spacers. 2x pairs (1x pair 8mm, 1x pair 3mm)

$10 each pair

Brand new 2 1/4" Exhaust Y peice + stainless 2" piping. was going to use for straight pipes.

$50

Pair of rear r31 monroe Gt gas shocks with king spring lows. excellent condition.

$50

R200 Longnose Hr31 diff, welded centre, 3:4 auto ratio, comes with half shafts (1 is snapped)

$250

Genuine Hr31 passage red shagpile floor mats front and rear. Good condition. (super rare)

$70

FET turbo timer with HR31 wiring harness.

$40

Ring or sms me on 0431 320 803

please try not to pm, as i am not on these forums much anymore.

Cheers, Reece

as title says, polished D1rs in bawler off sets 18x10 all round +22 perfect on 33

Fronts have advan or kuhmo semis and rear bridgestons reo4's or sumfin

rims are immaculate xcept for light scratch on 1 that cant see.

They are polished not they ugly black ones

Lookin for $1800

Adelaide South.

Pm me

130520103229.jpg

130520103233.jpg

130520103228.jpg