SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Maxxis MA-V1 Tyres (4)

235/40/18.

Like new, very grippy. Selling due to not fitting my current rims. Excellent tyres and I'll be replacing them with the exact same tyres with the size I need.

$400.

excuse the metric dick ton of pics.

price will probably go back up to $15k at the end of next week.

Make/Model: Nissan S14A

Year: 1996

Kilometers: 165,xxx

Transmission type: 5spd manual

Engine: SR20DET

Colour: Red

Modifications: See below

Roadworthy Certificate: N/A

Accident History: None.

Asking Price: $17k... $14k... open to sensible offers though.

Contact Details: PM

Other Comments:

Regretful sale, but its time to move on.

The whole story for this car can be found here... with the slightly less in depth ns.com version here.

Bought it dead standard in late '08 with 151,000ish kms on it.

Since then, I've done all this;

Interior & Electronics;

Clarion DB286USB HeadUnit

Clarion SRG1620R 2 ways (parcel shelf)

Clarion SRQ1620S Components (doors)

NISMO Gearknob (+ dildo shifter for shits and giggles)

JDM S2 stereo, climate, and gear surrounds.

VELO GP90 Drivers Seat on modified Bride rail

STRI White Face Gauges for; Boost.

Shadow White Face Gauges for; oil temp, oil pressure.

PIVOT Water temp gauge

Bosch 6000K HID kit and arctic white parkers

Extended + battery cables

SuperCharge Slim battery

35% Tint

Alarm

Engine/Intake/Exhaust/Cooling;

Standard turbo rebuilt and highflowed to 2860 specs

Genuine Nissan coolant

K&N Oil Filter

HKS Alloy suction kit

Elf Excellium 5w/40 fully synthetic

NGK BCPR6ES plugs (.8mm gap)

Modified Airbox w/ cold air duct + K&N element

M/Steel 3" Apex'i Catback exhaust

AM Performance S/Steel Dump & Front (with seperated wastegate flow)

X-Force Catalytic Converter

Brand new Genuine Nissan Gaskets for; Mani -> Turbo, Turbo -> Dump, Cat

Brand new Genuine Nissan turbo studs

Brand new Genuine Nissan Water lines

Braided Steel oil line

Deleted BOV

Cooling Pro FMIC w/ custom brackets

Custom S/Steel 2.5" intercooler piping

Turbotech MBC (hybrid ebc wired in, needs tune)

Earls oil cooler and relo kit with speedflow fittings

R33 GTR fuel pump

Nismo Mounts

KTS Engine Torque Damper

Driveline;

Standard 5 spd Box

Xtreme Heavy Duty Organic Clutch

Nismo Mount

Standard Nissan "LSD"

Wheels & Tyres;

Front;

Work Equip, 17 x 9 +17

225/45 Kumho KU36 (brand new)

Rear;

Work Equip, 17 x 9 +17

225/45 Kumho KU36 (down to about 30%)

Brakes;

Front;

RDA Slotted Rotors w/ ACRE Street pads

HEL Braided lines

Rear;

RDA Slotted Rotors w/ Bendix SRT pads (less than 200k's on them, worth over $300)

HEL Braided lines

Fluid;

Penrite syn 600

Suspension & Steering;

Cusco Zero 2 R Coilovers

Cusco Front strut brace

Cusco Camber Arms

KTS Tie rod ends

Kazama castor rods

Body;

JDM Kouki wing

JDM front bumper w/ foglights

Navan Zenki side skirts

Navan Zenki rear pods

Rolled guards

Domokun chilling the rear quarter glass.

Performance;

136rwkw @ Graham West Workshop (Catback exhaust, exhaust leak at turbo, missfire, 11psi, 14/3/09)

171rwkw @ Morpowa (dirty and untuned, 2860, full exhaust, cooler, standard pump, 14psi, somewhat naffed pump)

170rwkw @ Morpowa, same as above, but with gtr pump and mega rich mixtures.

PB of 1:27:00 @ Mallala.

On top of all that, its getting a brand new pair of kumho KU36's on the front in the coming days (rrp $560), the old KU36's will be moved to the rear.

And I'll throw in a set of blitz 550cc injectors, QFM A1RM rear pads (new), an ATS carbon single plate clutch (that needs a rebuild), and if wanted, i may be able to arrange a Z32 afm with plug for an additional $200.

I'll also be including, 4 stockies, 2 with legal tread, 2 without, standard dump and front pipe + cat, standard drivers seat, standard struts/arms/rod ends, standard front bar, standard intecooler/pipe work/bov, standard boost solenoid, spare rear garnish, spare bootlid w/out spoiler (does have holes).

I'm happy to remove parts to make it more affordable.

Its been religiously maintained, I don't stick to a service schedule so much as service it whenever I believe it's appropriate... or have nothing better to do. As such, it's been serviced with quality oils (at first, motul, more recently; elf excellium) and filters (nissan, and more recently k&n) every couple thousand kays (9+ times since purchase). It's most recent service was 2 weeks ago, changed oil, filter, plugs, fuel filter, and fitted a brand new k&n air filter. I'll be servicing it again in the coming days.

A compression test was performed mid last year for peace of mind, came back with 141-145 across the board, a leak down test was performed at the same time and returned results within factory tolerances.

A suspension safety checked was performed recently, with everything showing up apples.

And its passed regency with minimal work, standard wheels, borrowed standard exhaust (or baffle plate), standard boost controller, removed gauges, standard seat, and it's through without incident.

Now for the bad. there are a couple small chips in the paint, and some poorly repaired parking lot damage to the rear drivers side guard. I'll get pics of all this up later... and that's about it.

Basically, as it is, it's an lsd and a remap away from being whatever you want, drift car, grip car, hills car, or just leave it as is and have a bullshit tough streeter, it's up to you.

838309482_oAwyJ-M-1.jpg

835674108_k53PX-L-1.jpg

IMGP0239.jpg

IMGP0172.jpg

IMGP9635.jpg

IMGP9930.jpg

IMGP6530.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3777.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

sandwich.jpg

post-a253946-IMGP3271.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

Hi SAU'ers.

Car: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R

Year: 1992

Colour: Metallic black (looks super hot in the sun)

Drivetrain: Manual, Variable 4WD

Odometer: 98xxx

Power output: 269.4rwkw (Hi-Tech Dyno)

Rego: Till late June.

Mods: R34 GT-R Injectors (s/s casing), HKS pods, HKS cat back, s/s blitz front pipes, Cusco Zero1 coilovers 10kfront 8k rear spring rates (approx) which are great to ride on without bouncing all over the road no knocks or leaks what so ever, Work Meister S1 18x10 +13 all round which give the car a super tough stance, Nexen N6000 245/40's all round which offer a nice bit of stretch and these tyres hold the ground like sh!t to blanket 98% tread left, Car serviced every 3,000k's (every 3 months as I don't drive the car often), Running 14psi through bleed valve boost controller with no issues of boost spike, Nismo Ti gear knob, Nardi Torino steering wheel (all leather, suits the trim perfectly), Redline gearbox fluid (smurf blood ) put in maybe 2,500ks ago which won't need to be replaced for the life of the vehicle, transmax transfer case oil replaced at the same time, as well as a Excedy H/D clutch with custom 1,500kg pressure plate (easy hold 300rwkw), replaced rear main seal at the time of clutch swap and gearbox fluids change, Adjustable cam gears, Car received 100,000k service at 85,000k's (before I owned the car), which consists of water pump, timing belt, etc etc etc, dash lights, A/C lights, tripple din cluster lights are all blue however I do have all the standard globes to go with the car and if the buyer insists I can change them back, slight guard roll on the rear guards (too allow for the phat wheels) but no paint was cracked what so ever, perfect job. EBC Green stuff front pads with plenty of meat as with the standard rear pads, HID headlight kit

The trim is spotless on the whole vehicle, as with the exterior with the exception of a few tiny little defualts being a 18 year old car although is WELL ABOVE average. I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle in Australia and do currently have all of the import papers etc. I'm sure I have missed things about the car so should you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me through a PM. I do love this car, and no I am not really in a rush if it doesn't sell so please save your time and my time and no low ball me, it is perfectly maintained, never tracked while I have owned it, it is the cleanest sounding RB26 I have heard ideling.

I am after $25,500 Firm.

Contact via PM or 0433830055.

Got a drift car, rego or no rego.. Want something you can daily and still be sickflamin mongrel? PM me. After drift car. Will require cash my way.

Thanks for reading,

Wayne.

hey guys, have some rims i no longer need as buying a new set for the new drift car.

First is a pair of Volk Gt-c's in 17x9, i think +24 offset but will need to double check. Included with purchase is the genuine Volk wheel nuts also which were imported from Japan to use. They have some scratches which most will buff out. Chasing $700 as is or $900 if i have the rims fixed. Will also include a pair of Federal 595 Evo's with decent amount of tread that are currently fitted to them for another $200(normally more than that each)

Image018-2.jpg

Image016.jpg

shot of most of the damage on the passenger wheel.

DSC08985.jpg

Next i have a full set of black 17x9.5 drifteks in 4/5 stud in gtr offset (+18 i believe). In good condition, couple scratches, come with tyres but 2 are dead, 2 still have bit of meat on them from what i remember. After $1000 for these with tyres.

Drifteks are pretty self explanatory but here is a pic.

(ones on the rear, thats how they sit without spacers, get your fitment on!)

G1Round2350.jpg

Prefer local pickup but will post at buyers expense and buyer organising courier to pickup.

Item 1: Turbo smart VEE PORT BOV Brand new in box never been used $100

Item 2: price drop on 1 potenza adrenalin tyre brand new never been used 225/45 17inch $100

post-70146-1275585019_thumb.jpg

Drop $340...

Response 7" Double Din DVD player.

RRP $599 at Jaycar city store, asking $380. Enquire via PM.

Comes with Manual, remote, harness & mounting hardware.

Autobarn sell a Nissan to ISO wiring harness that will fit this headunit, that means plug & play, no wire-cutting/soldering for people who don't like to mess with that stuff.

Selling: was an impulse buy now I'm bored of it, want to go back to a single-din SQ deck.

2-DIN 7" motorised widescreen with touch panel controls 

CD/DVD/SD card slot behind the panel 

Rear USB cable (have this routed to my ashtray for easy access)

Bluetooth handsfree calling and A2DP (works with my iPhone fine)

DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/WMA/JPEG/DIVX playback 

DVD/R/DVD/RW/CDR/RW

ESP and antishock mechanism 

4 channels x 20W RMS power output 

PLL tuner with 18FM/12AM presets 

3x 6v Pre-outs (front/rear/sub)

2x Rear AV inputs (can use one of these for AUX in from a portable mp3 player/phone etc.)

1x Video Out

Remote control 

Can take clearer pics on request once I get home...

post-63773-1274661398_thumb.jpg post-63773-1274661422_thumb.jpg

For sale is 4 brand new (never been on a rim) Bridgestone RE001 Potenza Adrenalin tyres.

Size 225/45/R17 94W.

Bought for a car I no longer own.

The tyres are NOT; Rejects, seconds, damaged in any way either structurally or cosmetically and they do carry the usual new tyre warranty.

Price $780.

Price drop $720.

Hi all got a kenwood 7inch fold out touch screen dvd/cd/mp3 player for sale. It came in my stagea but im over it and want my normal cd player in. perfect condition, many add on's buy-able. still have instruction manual for it, many features. Comfirmed it is a ktv-747. pics of actual item to follow soon

76541_kenwood_kvt747dvd.jpg

snc00341ij.jpg

snc00342f.jpg

snc00346.jpg

snc00347.jpg

snc00348.jpg

snc00349i.jpg

snc00350z.jpg

comes with everything seen in the pics (no wiring diagram however)

these units still sell for $1400.00+ i've been told, so grab yourself a bargain for $900ono, or will trade for rb25neo parts/stagea parts

willing to post.

Hey just cleaning out my shed and i no longer need any of this. What i have to offer is

R32 thermo fan think its for gtr $25

Carbon canister for sr20det good condition $25

s13 engine mounts good condition $50

s13 prof muffler with 3.5 inch tip $70

Silk road adjustable castor rods in excellent condition to suit s13 r32 a31 and c33 $250 selling for a friend.

2x Bride brix 1.5 both with super low rail. Good condition sold my 180 so i took them out to lower the price. driver side will suit r32 and stuff and s13 because its a skyline rail with welded tab. pasanger side suit s13 s14 and s15. you could drill a hole to make fit a r32 or what ever you wanted. $1350

Can contact me on 0421950372 cheers

Hey guys just got this stuff to get rid of pretty quickly.

Full set of ROH Drift R's rims 17 inch by 8 inch wide 4 stud without tyres, unknown offset but sit just out side guards with a 25mm bolt on spacer on s13's. in alright condition,they all have gutter rash,1 rim has a bit of a buckle but not very bad and still holds air. 1 grand ono.

Pair of 4 stud 25mm bolt on spacers with wheel nuts. Will only sell these if the rims get sold, $100 ono. may chuck in for a cheaper price if u buy rims.

ISC 52mm Radiator to suit R33 but I think it will suit most imports. Only bought it about 5 months ago, in perfect condition and works perfectly $250 ono.

Next thing is a pair of aerocatches, there the next thing up from a bonnet pin as they cover up the ugly pin and are %100 legal. I was gonna use these on my 33 but never got around to putting them on. So they have never been used and are still in the box. $120ono

Cusco strut brace to suit R33 in good condition, $150 ono

Whiteline 22mm sway bar to suit R33 non adj, only bought it 5 months ago in perfect condition, and comes with all the parts to put it on ie) all bolts etc. can chuck in the links for a extra $40 bucks. $195 ono

Have a machined silver drift button to put on your hand brake, $10.

Have a Momo gear knob with the box and all the screws you need. Only bought it 6 months ago and its in perfect condtion with no scratches or tears. $150ono

Momo steering wheel with the horn but no center cap in pretty good condition has a 2 cm scratch on bottom of the wheel but dosent come with screws but there only bout 3 bucks from sprint auto parts. $170 ono

Also have a 16inch space saver $15

Have the rear seats out of a s13 in very gd nick $40 ono

Finaly have a Sony explode subwoofer and pioneer amp in a box. $250 ono

I have pics for everything listed but its not letting me upload them for some reason so if ur intrested send me a sms and I can send u a pic of what ur intrested in

Best to contact me on 0424383824

Cheers Aaron

Edited by Angry33

ARC Super Induction Air Box to Suit R32 GTR

Brand new, never fitted. Includes all brackets and associated pieces

Retail for around $900 on Nengun

$600