SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

R33 series 2 parts:

tail lights left and right

white in colour, all plugs/globes included, excellent condition no cracks etc

$150 the pair negotiable

also have brake booster complete with brake pedal and bracket (suits a manual) do not have master cylinder though

$50

Attention all R34 owners, i have 1 power FC and hand controller in my possesion that is for sale.

I am asking $1200 for non SAUSA Members, but if you are a meber of SAUSA i am am offering it to you for $1100.

This is a bargain as you can no longer get these brand new and way less than i paid for it two years ago and i have not had the fund to install into my car.

So come grab a bargain!!!

Nintendo WII - $200

White softmodded console running system menu 4.3e, will play burnt discs and ISOS from USB HDD. You can also load emulators for other systems (nes/snes/mega drive/etc) on this unit.

Original box

3x controllers

1x Nun chuck

2x Rechargeable battery packs with dual dock charger

Original Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Original Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing

Please PM all enquiries, Would like this gone by the weekend :)

Attention all R34 owners, i have 1 power FC and hand controller in my possesion that is for sale.

I am asking $1200 for non SAUSA Members, but if you are a meber of SAUSA i am am offering it to you for $1100.

This is a bargain as you can no longer get these brand new and way less than i paid for it two years ago and i have not had the fund to install into my car.

So come grab a bargain!!!

Pm sent

bride seat rail to suit r33/ s13 maybe?

good to mount race seat on, has sliders

$50 take it away!!!

suit fixed back? and will it fit r32? if so ill collect it today/tomorrow

Items:

Samsung 2233SW LCD monitor

Item Condition:

Very Good its a LCD monitor not a footy

Extra Info:

Will be ready for pickup or drop off next week

Contact Details:

txt or PM

Price and price conditions:

$150 ono

samsung_2233sw.jpg

Samsung 21.5" 2233SW+ Widescreen LCD Monitor - High Gloss Black, Full HD 1920 x 1080p, DVI, 5ms Response, 50,000:1 Contrast (DCR)

Items:

Samsung 2233SW LCD monitor

Item Condition:

Very Good its a LCD monitor not a footy

Extra Info:

Will be ready for pickup or drop off next week

Contact Details:

txt or PM

Price and price conditions:

$150 ono

samsung_2233sw.jpg

Samsung 21.5" 2233SW+ Widescreen LCD Monitor - High Gloss Black, Full HD 1920 x 1080p, DVI, 5ms Response, 50,000:1 Contrast (DCR)

SOLD pending payment

POST UPDATED WITH SOME PICS

some bits and pieces for sale that ive had hanging around (and the sheds getting a bit cluttered)

contact via PM or my number if u have it

R32 GTR interior

Interior trim parts that ive removed from my race car

Rear 1/4 window trim (lower rear passenger trim)

Rear seats

Front seats (located at virginia at the current moment)

Rear trims - $70 pair

Rear seats - $250

Front seats - $500 for pair or $350 each

Other parts

R32 GTR FRONT only brakes (Sumitomos)

Rotors (reasonable meat left), calipers, pads (condition / brand unknown), stock lines

$300 negotiable

HKS Mechanical gauges (52mm)

Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature and Water Temperature

Complete with wiring for lighting. One gauge (oil temp i think) doesnt light up, didnt ever check why)

No instructions, but i know which temp gauge was which lol

$200 for the lot

001.jpg

HKS recall / warning boost gauge (big motherf**ker)

With lines, wiring etc, no instructions but the important wires seem to be the longest

$100

003.jpg

Mines "LCD boost meter"

pretty flash looking jobbie, digital boost gauge readout. LCD on the display is slightly damaged, but still reads alright

comes with control box and wiring, just plug boost line into the back of it

$80

004.jpg

Blitz BOV mounted to a solid pipe (S13 CA piping apparently). Never used since i bought it at Drift Supercup second hand off a trade stall

$100

005.jpg

Mate any chance of picture of the GTR seats?

Hey, I've got some of stuff for sale that I don't have the space for anywhere or need.

Some stuff is free as I don't need it nor do I want it so you might have some use for it.

Best to PM me as I work away and can be quite hard to get a hold of me at times. Anyway's, have a sus...

-180SX FULL BODY KIT - $300ONO *I WILL SWAP THE WHOLE KIT FOR TYPE X SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR PODS!!*

The kit look's like Vertex but the front bar has a wider mouth. Other then that it's all the same as Vertex. It came with my car but I don't need it. Side skirts are with me but the front bar and rear bar are at Smooth Garage (sorry guy's!!) I keep forgetting to pick it up. The kit is un-painted and fits well.

post-24-12820481276211_thumb.jpg

post-24-12820480933364_thumb.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

-MOMO STEERING WHEEL - $90

What you see is what you get. Good condition. The MOMO horn button broke so had this GKTech button spare.

90oolahs-2.jpg

90oolahs-1.jpg

90oolahs.jpg

90oolahs-3.jpg

-25MM SPACER'S - $100 FOR EACH PAIR

Bought these used but I haven't used them. Have no use for them as they don't fit the old school car they were meant for. All bolt's are there.

100oolahsapair.jpg

100oolahsapair-1.jpg

-FAKE FIXED BACK BRIDE FIBER GLASS SEAT - $200

Bought it used and haven't used it myself. Would be more suited to someone slim. Some wear as can be seen in the picture.

200oolahs-1.jpg

200oolahs.jpg

-SR20DET MINE'S CHIPPED ECU - $100

Came with my car but I'm using a different ECU now so don't need this.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

-SR20 RS*R FRONT PIPE WITH FREE DUMP PIPE - $50

Has seen better day's but work's fine. I have upgraded to a one piece front and dump pipe so don't need this. The dump pipe is some brand I don't know, may have a crack init and the o2 sensor in the dump pipe is dead I think lol but you can take it all away for 50.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

-SR20DET STAINLESS MANIFOLD - $ Meet me at the pub and buy me a pint of Carlton Draft ($4-5bux lol)

Don't know the brand and might have a crack init, I don't know. Has been repaired before by the look's of it. Came with my car but I don't need it.

IMG_0214.jpg

-SR20 AIR BOX - $30

No air filter inside. I don't want it or need it but in good condidtion.

IMG_0215.jpg

-PLUMBACK BLOW OFF VALVE - $20

Don't know the brand, it came with my car and I don't want it or have any use for it. Come's with that little pipe so you can just slide it into the rubber hose and clamp it down.

IMG_0217.jpg

-BLUE SILICON HOSE - $FREE

Don't need it and don't know how much there is of it and can't be bother measuring it. Just take it or it's going in the bin.

IMG_0216.jpg

-HOT PIPE WITH GREDDY JOINER - $FREE

I upgraded to a full one piece unit and I don't need this and I didn't use the the GReddy joiner so you can take it too if you need it otherwise it's in the bin.

IMG_0219.jpg

That's it for now I think. Might update with more later if I find anything else.

Cheers

Hey, I've got some of stuff for sale that I don't have the space for anywhere or need.

Some stuff is free as I don't need it nor do I want it so you might have some use for it.

Best to PM me as I work away and can be quite hard to get a hold of me at times. Anyway's, have a sus...

-180SX FULL BODY KIT - $300ONO *I WILL SWAP THE WHOLE KIT FOR TYPE X SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR PODS!!*

The kit look's like Vertex but the front bar has a wider mouth. Other then that it's all the same as Vertex. It came with my car but I don't need it. Side skirts are with me but the front bar and rear bar are at Smooth Garage (sorry guy's!!) I keep forgetting to pick it up. The kit is un-painted and fits well.

post-24-12820481276211_thumb.jpg

post-24-12820480933364_thumb.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

-MOMO STEERING WHEEL - $90

What you see is what you get. Good condition. The MOMO horn button broke so had this GKTech button spare.

90oolahs-2.jpg

90oolahs-1.jpg

90oolahs.jpg

90oolahs-3.jpg

-25MM SPACER'S - $100 FOR EACH PAIR

Bought these used but I haven't used them. Have no use for them as they don't fit the old school car they were meant for. All bolt's are there.

100oolahsapair.jpg

100oolahsapair-1.jpg

-FAKE FIXED BACK BRIDE FIBER GLASS SEAT - $200

Bought it used and haven't used it myself. Would be more suited to someone slim. Some wear as can be seen in the picture.

200oolahs-1.jpg

200oolahs.jpg

-SR20DET MINE'S CHIPPED ECU - $100

Came with my car but I'm using a different ECU now so don't need this.

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

-SR20 RS*R FRONT PIPE WITH FREE DUMP PIPE - $50

Has seen better day's but work's fine. I have upgraded to a one piece front and dump pipe so don't need this. The dump pipe is some brand I don't know, may have a crack init and the o2 sensor in the dump pipe is dead I think lol but you can take it all away for 50.

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

-SR20DET STAINLESS MANIFOLD - $ Meet me at the pub and buy me a pint of Carlton Draft ($4-5bux lol)

Don't know the brand and might have a crack init, I don't know. Has been repaired before by the look's of it. Came with my car but I don't need it.

IMG_0214.jpg

-SR20 AIR BOX - $30

No air filter inside. I don't want it or need it but in good condidtion.

IMG_0215.jpg

-PLUMBACK BLOW OFF VALVE - $20

Don't know the brand, it came with my car and I don't want it or have any use for it. Come's with that little pipe so you can just slide it into the rubber hose and clamp it down.

IMG_0217.jpg

-BLUE SILICON HOSE - $FREE

Don't need it and don't know how much there is of it and can't be bother measuring it. Just take it or it's going in the bin.

IMG_0216.jpg

-HOT PIPE WITH GREDDY JOINER - $FREE

I upgraded to a full one piece unit and I don't need this and I didn't use the the GReddy joiner so you can take it too if you need it otherwise it's in the bin.

IMG_0219.jpg

That's it for now I think. Might update with more later if I find anything else.

Cheers

might know someone that may want the spacers for a certain ceffy