SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

awesome value right there I can vouch for that product

I ran about 13.7 psi daily for about 3 years reliably

Matty see Martin when your ready to set it up I'm sure he would only charge what a power run would be worth 1 hour on the dyno at max so that may be between 70-150$

disclaimer obviously I am not the dyno operator and aforementioned price is only a guide/guess

awesome value right there I can vouch for that product

I ran about 13.7 psi daily for about 3 years reliably

Matty see Martin when your ready to set it up I'm sure he would only charge what a power run would be worth 1 hour on the dyno at max so that may be between 70-150$

disclaimer obviously I am not the dyno operator and aforementioned price is only a guide/guess

Seems like the right idea. When they did my power fc we had some dramas with the boost control kit, so gareth put a manual bleed valve on and had it on and off the dyno in a matter of minutes! We had gone through alot of s**t and it was a dream come true to finally have the car running tip top. Above all that, no charge for dyno and i had to make gareth take a $50 note for the bleed valve! 10/10!

Back onto topic.. R32 GT-R factory front grille still for sale.. $150 (silver, perfect condition)

Also SRI hicas lock bar and bypass hose kit to suit s13/r32

Unused, still wrapped..

$100

FOR SALE: CP Pistons Sets-Nissan Skyline rb25 or rb26, 86.5 Bore

Features include:

- High strength aluminum forgings

- Super lightweight designs

- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram

- Wrist pins included at no extra cost

- Accumulator groove included

- Double pin oilers, force fed from oil ring

- Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal

Comes Complete with:

(6)Pistons

(16)Locks

(6)Wrist Pins

(6)Piston Ring Sets

CP Pistons Sets-Nissan Skyline, part# sc7308

im asking $850 ONO, no reasonable offers refused

any questions please PM me, sms or call me on 0439262702

post-57938-0-21076500-1315217849_thumb.jpg

post-57938-0-62571600-1315217868_thumb.jpg

post-57938-0-19302400-1315217882_thumb.jpg

ARP NISSAN RB20 RB25 HEAD STUD KIT

THIS KIT COMES WITH: STUDS, WASHERS, NUTS, AND ASSEMBLY LUBE.

TO SUIT:

NISSAN RB20DE, RB20DET, RB25DE, RB25DET

Replace your stock head bolts with ARP heavy duty head studs. The stud design helps the head and the block equalize the pressure better thereby creating a much more even and consistent seal. It is recommended to replace the head studs/bolts with a new set if the head bolts are ever loosened due to metal fatique. Reusing an old and possibly warped or stretched head bolts/studs will sacrifice the seal between the head and block and may cause head gasket leak. This is a great an easy upgrade when doing an engine rebuild or building a race motor.

the studs are still in the box and have never been used,

im asking $200 ONO, no reasonable offer refused!

any questions feel free to PM me, txt or call me on 0439262702

post-57938-0-32042200-1315218307_thumb.jpg

RB20 - RB25 - RB30 main and rod bearing kit, .25 ovesize

ACL RACE SERIES PEFORMANCE BEARINGS

THIS KIT PRICE IS FOR A FULL SET OF MAIN BEARINGS AND CONROD BEARINGS THEY ARE STILL BRAND NEW AND STILL WRAPED IN THE FACTORY PLASTIC

BEARINGS ARE .25 OVERSIZE

$200 ONO, NO REASONABLE OFFERS REFUSED!

ANY QUESTIONS PM me, TXT OR CALL ME ON 0439262702

post-57938-0-93654900-1315219119_thumb.jpg

R33 gtst complete diff and craddle minus brakes and hubs $150 ono front cross member minus hubs and brakes $50 also a set of bilstiens for r33 say $100 ono

cheers

FOR SALE:

- HIS IceQ X Radeon HD 6950 - pretty much BRAND NEW as I've only taken it out of the box, fitted it up, havent powered up as I was short a PCI-e power cord(was going to get another one today but something has came up and rather the money) - I paid $291 posted a few days ago so it's under warranty and have receipt to prove - selling for $250 firm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prefer SA buyers for the following to save postage so will post it up here and will open it up to interstate buyers in a few days

- rear upper adjustable camber arms to suit R32 GTR/GTST and maybe other Nissan models - $100

- pair of NISMO N1 turbos to suit RB26DETT, made 270rwkw @ 13-14psi - still on the motor, will have it out within the next day or two - $900

Expression of interest for now - let me know if you're keen, may or may not sell but currently very likely:

- RB26DETT cam covers, spark plug cover and timing belt cover - $350

- RB26DETT head - $800

Any questions feel free to PM me!

Selling a Greddy Emanage Blue.

- Universal Fuel / VTEC Harness.

- Laptop Cable

- Injector harness

- Ignition Harness

- Various connectors, cable-ties etc

- Warranty Card

http://www.ebay.com....=item2567593ce1

If a SAU member wants to pick it up before it sells will do for $300

for sale SR20DET complete engine minus turbo .Has all manifolds stater coil packs alt exhaust everything had slight bottom end noise when pulled out only 120xxxx on clock would say conrod shell bearing. want it gone need shed space and engine stand back for the RB 25.:thumbsup: $450

R33 gtst complete diff and craddle minus brakes and hubs $150 ono front cross member minus hubs and brakes $50 also a set of bilstiens for r33 say $100 ono

cheers

bilstiens and front cross member sold

cheers

bilstiens and front cross member sold