SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

R33 GTS-T

132,000kms

White with bodykit (front bar split at bottom)

17" wheels with newish tyres

Turbo back exhaust

Front mount intercooler

Pod filter in a box with CAI

Bleed valve (dyno tuned at 11psi)

Front strutt brace

HD clutch

big fuel pump

reconditioned diff ($1200 receipt)

IPOD Pioneer deck, amp, sub etc etc

Recently serviced with Motul oil, platinum plugs, new filters etc, then dyno tuned. Made 207rwkw on 11psi.

$9,500

or swaps for late model 4cyl car with low kms.

Located Adelaide south.

Please SMS offers to me on 0418 807 844.

For Sale:

R32 GTST AERO front bumper bar, black, cut for FMIC, Good condition - has a few chips on it though. - $150.

R32 GTST Boot, black, has the stock spoiler, and the "NISSAN" and "GTS-t" stickers on it still. Great Condition - $150.

R32 GTST Bonnet, black, no dents, paint is shiny (no fading) but it does have a few scratches and chips - $100.

R32 GTST Bonnet latch and vertical support - $50

R32 GTS Front Guards (L+R) Red, paint faded but straight - $150/pair

17x7+8 32 offset 5 stud mesh rims, 225/235 tyres in legal condish - $250

5x 16" Drift tyres - FREE

u got pictures of these dion?
i second adrian's post.....post up a pic....if jose doesnt take em i might be interested to have some track rims
17 x 7 +38 are no good for grip Krishy, youll want at least 9 wide.

Damo they are 32 offset and I can fit wider tyres on them than I can on my 17x9 Gramlights!

Items:

Emanage Ultimate

Item Condition:

Second hand as new condition

Extra Info:

Harness for R33 gts-t

Racing harness for R33 gts-t

Contact Details:

PM me if interested

Price and price conditions:

$950 negotiable

Willing to post, price will be given in PM

post-23924-1271237043_thumb.jpg

post-23924-1271237057_thumb.jpg

post-23924-1271237074_thumb.jpg

post-23924-1271237140_thumb.jpg

post-23924-1271237153_thumb.jpg

post-23924-1271237168_thumb.jpg

9" with a 235 or 245 tyre would be ideal. that size on a 7 would be retarded.

10" with 235's ;)

Tanabe Medalion Exhaust

76mm cat flange to 85mm pipe cat back system. 200mm cannon with 110mm tip to suit R33 GTS-t or GTR, pretty loud but nice note. Comes with slide in silencer. Few scratches on underside of cannon. $300

ARC Super Induction air box to suit R32 GTR.

Brand new, never fitted, complete kit. Retail for close on $1000, $600

HKS Kansai 550cc top feed injectors

Set of 6. Were in my GTR and ran 322rwkw with no dramas $300

HKS Reloaded Pods

To suit GTR, good condition, only a few thousand km's old $150

Pics on request

PM or phone/message on 0413697162

Selling some random crap - All Items are used/2nd/3rd hand

4x Tein Super Streets to suit R32 GTR/GTS-T, S13 - Purchased off weezy, top notch condition, $500, regency friendly as they are aus spec and legal ride height. Very bumpy but teins are renowned for being stiffly sprung (sorry, i dont know the spring ratios) Reason for sale? Switching to softer sprung bilsteins.

4x Worn toyo t1r's.... make me an offer, theres about 5% tread left, its uneven however. Fits stock gtr rim (16" rim, 225 tyre)

1x Hicas Computer, R32 series - good for all R32's if you need to make ur car regency friendly, $50 neg

6x stock gtr injectors, a couple are leaking and I dont know which ones, $50neg (stockers are 444cc low impedance)

2x Type M Airpods (Wet style, not sure what brand, possibly apexi?) $100 for the pair

1x Marshall JMP1 Preamp - Valve preamp for guitars and other passive/mic'ed instruments. $1100. Reason for sale - upgraded to Fender.

1x Set of Red LED's for R32's (from 666Dan on these forums). Full conversion for dash, centre gauge cluster and aircon - used by me for about a month before I changed my mind and got blue ones.... $20

-D

Im thinking of selling my track only R33 drift project as ive just picked up another car thats ready to drift with similar power potential...

I bought it through Iron Chef at the end of last year.

The R33 was built in Japan and is ready to drive, just needs fine tuning of the SAFC or any other ECU upgrade like Power FC or similar if you dont want to use the SAFC.

Ive had a shimmed diff installed and had Jeff do a quick tune on the SAFC which made a fuel cut limited 232 rwkws but will make over 300 rwkws easy once retuned.

Everything works including the horn, indicators, sunroof etc etc but passanger side windows needs a reg.

1993 Skyline GTS-T

2JZ-GTE 3.0 litre 6 cylinder turbo

R154 gearbox

Ballbearing turbo

External wastegate

Twin plate clutch

Big fuel pump

Aftermarket FMIC

Series 2 front end and bodykit

4 door headlights

GTR rear wing

GTR instrument cluster

Adjustable coilovers

GFB bleed valve

Turbo Timer

Factory electric sunroof

Aftermarket 18" alloy wheels with good sizes and offset

Supra radiator with hydrolic fan

Aftermarket gauges inside the car

Tacho with shift light

Momo steering wheel

POD filter

Some other stuff ive forgotten...

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

R332jz025.jpg

rimg0242.jpg

Video of it in Japan...

$12k FIRM or may swap/trade for a nice daily.

Cheers

Mike

Edited by TUF-200

FS: Apexi PowerFC boost controller solenoid.

The boost controller solenoid comes with the solenoid its self, and the wiring with both plugs but on the other side of the plug the 'female' end which would be your wiring that would plug into the standard solenoid thus meaning this apexi boost controller can be made to suit any RB series motor I'll assume being that both ends of the plugs come with this solenoid all thats needed is to chop off your plug in 'your' harness and hard wire into boost controller solenoid.

I've had this for ages with the intention on installing it in my car once I got my PFC installed - Well I sold my PFC and I don't see a point to this hanging around for another 12+months so I'll sell it - Not fussed if it sits there for another 12 months so I'm not really neg on price.

I'll take $150 for it - PM me or contact 0433830055. Should anyone not understand the write up PM me with any questions and I'll clear them up for you asap!

14042010112.jpg

14042010111.jpg

14042010110.jpg

14042010108.jpg

Edited by Weezy

Hey all I have the following for sale.

R32 gtr seat good con $300

momo wheel and boss kit to suit 32 or s13 I think $ 100

set of work vskf big dish 18 9.5 + 26. 18 10.5 +26

comes with centre caps and valves still in box. $2300

can SMS pic any questions 0458 069 562

cheers

For Sale:

R32 GTST AERO front bumper bar, black, cut for FMIC, Good condition - has a few chips on it though. - $150.

R32 GTST Boot, black, has the stock spoiler, and the "NISSAN" and "GTS-t" stickers on it still. Great Condition - $150.

R32 GTST Bonnet, black, no dents, paint is shiny (no fading) but it does have a few scratches and chips - $100.

R32 GTST Bonnet latch and vertical support - $50

R32 GTS Front Guards (L+R) Red, paint faded but straight - $150/pair

17x7+8 32 offset 5 stud mesh rims, 225/235 tyres in legal condish - $250 $200

5x 16" Drift tyres - FREE