SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

NOTE: I will be adding a Xtreme 6 puc button clutch to suit S15 on here shortly. Once it's out I'll add it to the list. Only done around 6,000 kms, cost me $1000 brand new. - Feel free to PM me anyway regarding the clutch. Reasonable offers considered.

Only rad cap is firm, all prices negotiable.

Located in Southern Suburbs of SA.

Pickup preferred but will post if necessary.

No low-ballers please but willing to consider somewhat reasonable offers.

Reason for sale is because I have since upgraded and no longer require the current parts:

PRICE DROP: for S14 / S15 2nd hand Hybrid FMIC RS Spec - $200 ONO - Includes all silicon joiners and clamps!

Great for decent power gains required on a budget without much pressure drop.

Piping is damaged but will throw that in for free as I believe there may be missing pipes too (can only find 2 pieces since my last tune as tuners changed intercooler to a Blitz CS). Buyer is to arrange adequate piping for intercooler core.

Core was previously damaged due to the preivous owner incorrectly installing it, however it has been addressed with a weld and Epoxy. Doesn't leak any boost what-so-ever from the core.

If you are concerned it may leak then try some Expoy Multi-Metal from Sprint / Autobarn for $10, BUT I CAN GAURANTEE IT WILL NOT LEAK!

hybridfmic.jpg

PRICE DROP S15: Unused Whiteline Subframe Bush set (Plus Polyurethane Type) - $150 ONO

Stiffen up that chassis and minimise that horrible Noise, harshness and vibration on your daily / track car!

sfbushes.jpg

S14 / S15: Unused and Unpackaged K&N Panel Filter - $80 ONO

Throw away that Ryco filter and get some air flow form a proven filter to provide better throttle response and economy.

knfilter.jpg

Unused Nismo 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap - $50 FIRM

Hold that pressure in for more effective cooling!

nismoradcap.jpg

S15: Used Clutch fork pivot ball from an Xtreme Clutch set ?- $30 ONO?

You will want this if you have an aftermarket kit and didn't install the upgraded clutch fort pivot ball to minimise the load that's placed on the standard one.

throwout.jpg

2nd Hand Gearbox and Engine Mounts from an S15, OK Condition - Make an offer $?

mount1j.jpgmount2v.jpg

mount3q.jpg

8x NGK BCPR7ES to Suit Modified CA / RB Setups (will fit SR but not the preferred sparkplug) - $30 ONO - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

In regards to contacting, please PM me and we can go from there.

Cheers.

FOR SALE Full F&R R33 GTS-T Bilsteins with whiteline springs. Come assembled with tops, Extra circlip grooves for height adjustment, Purchased at the tail end of the Sydneykid groupbuy, approx 10-15k kms.

perfect condition, hard to find a better sporty street shock. $750 ono.

pics of rears, fronts also perfect.

post-34685-0-08866500-1319511986_thumb.jpgpost-34685-0-07403900-1319512021_thumb.jpg

FOR SALE Full F&R R33-R34 GTR HSD coils. Fully adjustable, perfect conditon, approx 5-10k kms travelled. $800 ono

http://www.otomoto.com.au/p/4149192/hsd-hr-type-coilovers-for-nissan-skyline-gt-r-bnr34.html

post-34685-0-14064200-1319512446_thumb.jpgpost-34685-0-68122100-1319512472_thumb.jpgpost-34685-0-48401600-1319512536_thumb.jpg

pm or ring 0468353923

cheers

HSD Coils SOLD,

Bilsteins Still available.

Also have front pedders springs and shocks with tops. Good Conditon $100

Rays te37 super laps. 17x9 +22 , half worn 225/45 ku36 , other pair will be going with camber worn maxxis 235/45.

No gutter rash. Like New,clears brembos with ease

$2800

Pics later, not fussed if they sell or not

Josh

Ive got a new stainless steel RB25det exhaust manifold to sell.

Clear-coated it in exhaust heat paint and wrapped it in thermal wrap. Since taken off the thermal wrap, and as such got some fibres stuck here/there.

Definately in as-new unused condition. Cost me $300 a couple of years ago, sell for $150. Currently sitting in the car at Boostworx - hope to have it in my possession again this week sometime(?)

Decided to use the stock manifold and sell this aftermarket unit on.

Also have a Stagea cargo barrier next to sell - $100 ono, comes with stock swaybars and stock front brake discs (used)

Still for sale

For Sale R32 bits from a 2 Door

. R32 - Vented Fibregalss Front Guards in Gunmetal Grey. In pretty good condition. RH Guard has part of a Fibreglass GTR kit on it and is sikaflexed on. $250ono for the pair.

. R32 2 Door - Fibreglass Side Skirts In Gunmetal Grey. Not the best condition. RH skirt is GTR N1 Style & LH Skirt is Type M. $60ono for the pair.

. R32 GTST - Front Indicators painted but look awsome on a dark color car. $70ono

Or take the lot for $360. Feel free to come and have a look at the parts. Willing to swap everything + Cash for a Genuine N1 GTR Front Bar in any color but would prefer Gunmetal.

Located southern suburbs. PM or txt for further info 0433 522 234

Cheers Tim

Need these gone people, they're taking up too much room in the shed and i'm needing money.

FS: Cefiro RB20DEt purple lable air flow meter, removed for Z32 upgrade

these are a different plug to R32 RBs and are getting rare to find in good working order,

have reciept from JIS for $200 just 6 months ago,

$100 quick sale

Selling Enkei Rpf1 17" Rims (Lightweight) Off R33

Looking for 800 without tyres. In very good condition. have painted rear rims. They come with the paint used as well as the spacers.

Front 17 x 8

Rear 17 x 9

Offset +35 all round

can see photos at this link - http://www.flickr.co...67@N05/?saved=1

for rough idea on postage price. to qld it was $89 for all four.

Can post interstate at buyers expense. my number is 0427265840 if needed

For Sale: Nissan Skyline R33 GTST , 5 speed

I have had this car for the past 4 years and it has never skipped a beat. Its the Ultimate Sleeper!

Complete HKS Hi-Power exhaust system worth 3K alone

HKS 2530 turbo!!

HKS FMIC

HKS Mushroom pod

Yellow Jacket Coil Packs

Exedy Racing Clutch

Whiteline Swaybar

Viper Alarm System

Very nice sound system, Alpine mono amp and 12in Pioneer sub, full tweeter setup

Serviced every 5,000kms since I've had it with Motul fully synthetic oil

Fresh 3 months registration

I simply dont have time to drive it anymore, Just started my own business and am quite busy atm

Price: $9,500 negotiable

PICS:

post-52599-0-90346500-1320397844_thumb.jpg

post-52599-0-48778700-1320397898_thumb.jpg

post-52599-0-87643400-1320397690_thumb.jpg

hey guys need to clear the shed out,

have interior trim, door cards, quarter cards, rear seats and front seats for a series one r33.

rhs drivers seat has the usual wear and whatnot on the seat, the rest are in smick condition.

have 2X drivers door cards i think from memory, one has a hole for a tweeter (same with lhs door trim from memory but can check)

not needed anymore, take the lot for $ 80 ono (payed over 200 for everything sourcing it all) if u want individual bits pm me.

series 1 r33 spoiler with brakelight, in black (kh3), good condition - $ 30 ono

replica gtr wing r33 (fiberglass) will not fit endcaps and no i dont have any with the sale of this, has led brake light fitted - red in colour can check paint code if needed - good condition - no longer needed due to new spoiler - $150 ono

r33 drivers side window glass, came out of a doner door for my car - not needed but not an issue if i dont sell - $25 ono.

also have some 235/40/18 tyres with some camber wear, can be switched sides, still have roughly 50% rubber left where there is no camber wear. $ 50 for both? make an offer - i beleive their neutons but can check for you.

also have 4X stock r33 rims, 2 with good tred 2 need replacing, just an eoi but if needed can sell at right price.

pictures are available on request. - text me on 0422360999 or pm, whatever works best for you and ill get back to you asap.

cheers - aaron. :thumbsup:

Edited by buzz350

BRAND NEW Sony speakers with spacers custom made to suit the front doors of an R32 - replace those flimsy stock speakers! - $50 for the pair of speakers including spacers to bolt straight on