hks gt25/30

Bought it when it had bout 500-1000kms on it

had it on the car for bout 5-6000kms

so its bout 7ish thousand k's old

comes with all lines needed

asking $1500 FIRM

or swap for a top mount external kit + cash ur way depending on kit

MOMO Gearknob.

fits anything, secures to the shifter by way of 3 grub screws at its base, has a screw on cover to hide the grub screws.

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

its in superb condition, just one tiny scratch in the paint near the front, wouldnt notice it unless youre *really* looking for it, includes the 3 grub screws and cover, only selling cause i recently purchased a NISMO gearknob.

Looking for $50 ono.

PM me if youre interested.

EOI at the moment

hks gt25/30

Bought it when it had bout 500-1000kms on it

had it on the car for bout 5-6000kms

so its bout 7ish thousand k's old

comes with all lines needed

asking $1500 FIRM

or swap for a top mount external kit + cash ur way depending on kit

pm sent.

thinking of selling r33 series 1.5

abs, airbags etc

coil overs, 18inchwheels

cd player, aircon, electrics etc all work as new

in and out excellent condition

hks front mount,hks 4inch exhaust

sideskirts, polished headlights

extreme 3plate slipper clutch,as new g/box

hks digi boost controller, fuel regulator

new low km import motor,out of car with 35,000kms

dynoed at 203.7kw at 12.5pound by thr performance on 17th/3,which had an unknown pressure leak through blow off at time,which has been fixed since but not sure of actual kw,but alot more responsive

car done 84,000kms on tacho

bought 8mths ago for 16,000 valued at more by insurance

will sell for 14,000 ono

serious interest only as only interested in selling to upgrade

pm or buz me on 0433800045

post-54431-1237633075_thumb.jpg

lol yeh but he wont buy it haha
ahaha poof, i let you ride my r6 so knock of 600 ahahha and plus i know how much you got that turbo for.

I have a suggestion......a duel to the death and hopefully you snuff each other out and make my life alot easier on here! :P:down:

I have a suggestion......a duel to the death and hopefully you snuff each other out and make my life alot easier on here! :O:P

please keep on topic :D:P:P:banana:

:banana::down:

definate sale now for the turbo

PRICE IS FIRM $1500 for 25/30

but as mentioned need a replacement organised before it gets taken off the car

thiniking of selling the misses black stagea soon. if anyone is genuinely keen on the car please pm me as you have first dibs when shes going up for sale.

S2 1999 STAGEA. 117k, neo engine, FULLY OPTIONED with Leather, heated seats, electric seats, climate control, air bags, mirrors that wind in once stationary, adjustable headlights, all the optins that most of you know about etc....BLACK GOLD 19IN RACING HARTS (GENUINE), 19x8's and 19x9s for the rear! brand knew tread cost me $1k alone. brand new cat back zorst. cost me over 600. HKS coil overs, got tint put on the 2 front windows to match the backs. got a POD put on it. blanked off the standard BOV to have the flutter affect... um.. thats about it so far... asking $19,500k but make me an offer. the misses wants a new car!

p.s. i don want no bullshit oh its too deer i can get 1 through my mate for 10k onroad blah blah blah... pm me or ring me on 0411686153.

dsc00631xno.jpg

blue 1985 mitsubishi colt automatic hatch

has front and rear end damage

defected(by officer Neil) about 10 months ago, and hasn't been driven since

when car was running it burnt alot of oil and blew smoke on idle

front and rear seats in excellent condition

has crap factory 13inch mags (not stock) in good condition

front tyres 80% tread, rear nearly bald

rims are $50 (but if you take the whole car the rims are free)

the rest of the car is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

take what u want

must be gone tommorrow otherwise the council will impound it coz it has been sitting out on the road

Danai 0402541975

Items:

Apexi Power FC for R32 GTR with hand controller

Item Condition:

Used, working perfectly, currently has stock 32 GTR map

Extra Info:

Yes it comes with hand controller, possibly might have some of the manuals (need to look)

Contact Details:

PM me!

Price and price conditions:

$1100

or

$950 + your old stock ECU

firm!

pick up/meet up (if your swapping ecu's) otherwise, i'll inc postage of full price

can put up pics if required

thiniking of selling the misses black stagea soon. if anyone is genuinely keen on the car please pm me as you have first dibs when shes going up for sale.

p.s. i don want no bullshit oh its too deer i can get 1 through my mate for 10k onroad blah blah blah... pm me or ring me on 0411686153.

Good luck with it dude ... you're going to get the morons anyway. I did, and still do.

You'll get the vultures too who will ask you to remove parts to get it cheaper. :woot:

I've got these rear cradle aluminium subframe bushes for a R32. They retail at over $100 so if someone wants to make me and offer I'd be happy to sell them off a bit cheaper (the bread will cost extra).

23032009098.jpg

Send me a PM if interested. I'm located South.

I've got these rear cradle aluminium subframe bushes for a R32. They retail at over $100 so if someone wants to make me and offer I'd be happy to sell them off a bit cheaper (the bread will cost extra).

23032009098.jpg

Send me a PM if interested. I'm located South.

They're for a GTST in case anyone is interested. They also fit silvias ect iirc.

Few things for sale:

Drift steering wheel good cond $50

08032009078.jpg

R32 GTR front bar off GTST average condition but intact, paints really poor though $150

15032009087.jpg

White dials for 32 GTST $50

dialssmall.jpg

Send me a PM

Bar sold!

Other two items take em off me for $20!

Edited by TheProDaniel