SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

The Italian Stallion is going ...

FOR SALE

2004 MV Agusta F4 Brutale (Ferrari built 4 cylinder 750cc engine = F4)

Flat black in colour

Absolute mint and show condition

Tuned to race exhaust with Power Commander III

Single sided swingarm

Ferrari designed and built these engines for MV Agusta and Mv bolted it into a nice "street fighter" style trellis frame!

Excellent, very well balanced bike ... launches like a scoulded cat!

Very low kms, hardly ridden ... hence reason for sale

Extras:

Carbon Fibre air intake vents ..... $265

CF rear hugger ..... $245

CF rear seat surround ..... $265

CF front wheel guard ..... $270

CF cluster guard ..... $160

eMoto clear lens - tail/brake light ..... $170

eMoto clear lens - indicators ..... $85

R&G crash protectors ..... $150

Ohlins 46PRBC fully adjustable rear shock!!! ..... $2110

WP fork spring kit ..... $205

eMoto Corse full race exhaust system ..... $3795

Dynojet PowerCommander III USB tuning ecu $570

Total of $8,290 in aftermarket bits ... not including the labour for tuning ecu or suspension!

All parts supplied and imported from eMoto in Europe ... MV Agusta's version of HKS

Its a serious piece of kit. Have no pics handy, but much sexier than this:

MVAgustaBrutale0.jpg

$17,000 ... bargain for an MV with so much goodies!

PM me for more info

Comes with a box of all the stock bits too.

Serious, serious buyers only!!!

More info:

These bikes cost $23,000 on road, new.

Second hand range from $15,000 (2002 model) to $19,000 (2006 model) depending on kms travelled and mods

:(

woahhh so cheap with so many extras! u wont have a hassle sellin it. upgrading?

Wish it were that simple. Most guys want a showroom bike, jump on and ride off. What they don't realise is by the time you've spent (say) $16K on a sportsbike, throw on crash protection and aftermarket exhaust and Ohlins shock, you're near $20K ... well over the $17K for an Italian bike with all the trick bits and CF.

I'll throw a few flyers around Lobe and Strath. :(

FOR SALE

2000 Nismo edition RS4 Stagea - Black

n637748690_1542639_3721.jpg

Shortlist: 18" rims and tyres 99% (new); JVC unit and DVD player; FMIC ... plus more.

PM me for the complete shopping list. One of the best of its kind.

Excellent condition. 58xxx kms. Always well maintained. Always cleaned/detailed.

$17,000 ... can of Red Bull included!

No time wasters. No swaps. No trades. No trade offs for unwanted parts to get price down. Need cash for house extension ... not more toys.

1997 Series 1 RS4 Stagea

Picture003.jpg

Excellent stock example. Clean and tidy.

122xxx kms

$10,500

PM me.

No part outs, no tyre kickers, no trades, no swaps ... complete car only.

Need this sold by next week or going to trade-in/wreckers, split up for ebay, whatever.

Edited by RubyRS4

CBR 250R (freshly recon head 20kms ago + carbies cleaned and balanced) - $4,800 make me an offer

http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/M...ckToResult=true

GFB Mach 1 bov:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=280326180447

16" nissan rims:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=280325113911

r33 gtr vspec front strut brace $80

HKS GT25/30

DEFINATE SALE NOW

NEED GONE ASAP

$1500 FIRM

used for bout 8000 to 10000 kms

run 15 psi daily on my rb20 and make very good numbers

call me on 0417 084 405 for more info

still on car so if interested you can see how it goes, no joy rides

will be taken off once i have a deposit from serious buyer

I'm getting fed up with repeat of For Sale posts so soon after the originals.

Not just picking on you Nathan, but you advertized that only 2 days ago.......give it a chance to sell ffs.

I'm not going to delete any of the above posts this time but warnings (atached to your profiles) will be issued in future.

I'm getting fed up with repeat of For Sale posts so soon after the originals.

Not just picking on you Nathan, but you advertized that only 2 days ago.......give it a chance to sell ffs.

I'm not going to delete any of the above posts this time but warnings (atached to your profiles) will be issued in future.

yeh but i wasnt sure hence it was an EOI

and as i stated this time it is definate, thats why i reposted it

chances of just using this thread to sell stuff?? slim!

F/S :D

2xd1 drift dvds, watched em once, so wicked condish.

$25 each.

most of its in japanese but good watch.

H1 hid xenon replacment globes (6500k). 99% sure it will fit all balasts (can check with buyer)

1x12 inch sub good condish $25 no use to me!

Edited by chef_stagea

for the state as opposed to one whole country.

Mitch that just doesn't make any sense I'm afraid.

Why expose your wares to only 1 million peeps when you have the opportunity to let over 20 million see it....(obviously you're not gonna get the whole population looking but you know what I mean).

I've created a general for sale thread for those items not suitable or easily posted.

A few basic rules:

* At all times use the template provided

* No chit chat, use PM as a means of communication

* No multiple postings

* NO ALL CAPITALS

* Be sure to *update* your post once the item is sold indicating so. Do not create another post.

* Must be willing to allow pick-up of items *prevents scammers*

* NO interstate sellers

* MUST LIST A PRICE

Failing to follow the above rules will see your posts and future posts within this thread disappear or possibly worse. smile.gif

All SALE threads that are created within the SA section will be promptly deleted, This thread is the only place for selling items.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Posts will be deleted once they are 3 months old. Its up to you to repost the item if it has not sold within that time.

I will prune 3month+ old posts on at the end of every month.

Please do attach pictures as they help the item sell quicker.

HKS Hyper D Coilovers For R33

Hey guys i have for sale some Hyper D Coilovers for sale, VGC i bought the off another forum member who used them for less than a thousand k's due to getting defected then not using them again as he decided to sell the car. I never got a chance to use them as my cars off the road i only bought them as temp suspension as ive been trying to find some SK bilsteins which ive recently found so these are up for grabs

I paid 1200 will sell for 1100 obo

Pics will be up tomorrow for them

You can contact me on here or call me on 0405 812 586

Edited by /2on