SAU Community

Wanting To Import A Race Only 35 Gtr

Hey guys

can anyone point me in the right direction to find an r35 to bring in for race/rally reg. keen to know best websites or contacts.

any feedback on current prices, waiting time for shipping etc would be great.

i'm sure there are plenty of threads on this...but say it costs 60k for the car....what's the approx cost by the time it's in my garage?

thanks

part of the reason I said that is this fellow does not like being dicked around. he does bring them in as race cars and supplies jap S/hand parts to well over half the country . give me a call in the morning and I'll pass on his details.

• Like 1

Race/rally R35s that don't have accident damage or engine issues are about $75K all up, providing you have the right credentials for race/rally. My email address is in my sig. I'm quite used to being dicked around, it happens on a daily basis in my world...lol

• Like 1

no...i'm hoping to win the lotto but thought i would come into a skylines forum and ask how it all works for when my time comes.

yes i do.

Well in Chris's defence, the last 80 people who asked this quietion were saving their lunch money still....

Well in Chris's defence, the last 80 people who asked this quietion were saving their lunch money still....

yep and the last time I put my hand up to help someone I copped a blast from the fellow I am referring to because they wanted to waste time..

kristian,

I think you know who I mean btw :)