SAU Community

Parting Out - Modified Hcr32 Skyline (Rb30/25Det)

Moved thread from the For Sale (Private Whole cars only) section to here as it was more appropriate since i ended up deciding to strip the car instead (http://www.skylinesa...-S-t340489.html).

Everything has basically been copied and pasted from the previous thread and is currently up-to-date. However, i have removed the Work wheels/nuts/hub rings from the listing as i have decided to keep them for the new car.

PM me if you want further information on any parts or i can be contacted on 0488 188 111.

Pictures can be found on my blog - http://vrsatyle.word...09/14/for-sale/

ENGINE:

RB30/25DET LONG MOTOR - $N/A

DUAL-CORE ALUMINIUM RADIATOR WITH 2X 12" THERMO FANS - $250

NISMO R32 GT-R IN-TANK FUEL PUMP (276L/HR) - $350

MALPASSI FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR (RISING-RATE = 1:1) - $100

TWIN-ENTRY FUEL INJECTOR RAIL (TOP-FEED) - $100

SIEMENS 740CC FUEL INJECTORS (TOP-FEED/HIGH IMPEDANCE. INCLUDES ALL PLUGS/COLLARS/O-RINGS) - $350

GREDDY OIL CATCH CAN - $80 SOLD

BRAND NEW APEXI GT SPEC RADIATOR CAP - $50

ENGINE MANAGEMENT:

APEXI POWER FC WITH HAND CONTROLLER (AP ENGINEERING/HCR32) - $1400

INDUCTION:

GARRETT GT3582BB (GT35R) 700HP DUAL BALL BEARING TURBO (0.82 A/R) - $1100 SOLD / PENDING PAYMENT

6BOOST RB25DET HIGH-MOUNT EXHAUST MANIFOLD (TUNED LENGTH) - $900

CUSTOM VMS MOTORSPORTS BAR AND PLATE FRONT-MOUNT INTERCOOLER (680X280X120MM) - $300

DRIFT HIGH-FLOW POD AIR FILTER - $50

NISSAN Q45 THROTTLE BODY - $100 SOLD

NISSAN HCR32 AIRFLOW METER - $100

EXHAUST:

TIAL 44MM EXTERNAL WASTEGATE - $350 SOLD / PENDING PAYMENT

CUSTOM DUMP PIPE TO SUIT GT35 (HPC/CERAMIC COATED) - $200 SOLD / PENDING PAYMENT

CUSTOM FRONT PIPE - $80 SOLD / PENDING PAYMENT

HIGH-FLOW CAT - $100 SOLD

GARRETT GT35 TURBO BEANIE - $50 SOLD

TANABE TUNER MEDALLION RACING CAT-BACK EXHAUST (3.25" SYSTEM/4" EXIT) - $400

DRIVETRAIN:

RB25DET GEARBOX - $1000 SOLD

CUSTOM 1-PIECE TAILSHAFT - $100 SOLD

NEW EXEDY HD BUTTON CLUTCH (UNCUSHIONED)/MACHINED RB25DET FLYWHEEL (TRAVELLED 2.5KMS) - $550

USED EXEDY HD BUTTON CLUTCH (UNCUSHIONED)/USED RB25DET FLYWHEEL (TRAVELLED 8000KMS) - $200 SOLD

USED RB25DET OEM FLYWHEEL - $50

INTERIOR:

BRAND NEW APEXI AVC-R ELECTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER (BLACK) - $600

APEXI TURBO TIMER - $50

APEXI S-AFC AND APEXI S-ITC - $150

RECARO SR2 RACING BUCKET SEATS (REPLICA) - $500 SOLD

EXTERIOR:

GENUINE NISSAN R34 CLEAR SIDE INDICATORS/WINKERS - $50

SUSPENSION:

TEIN HR-SERIES ADJUSTABLE COIL-OVER SUSPENSION - $600

R32 GT-R FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACE - $100 SOLD

ROLLING SHELL WITH REGO UNTIL MAY 2011 (VEHICLE COMPLETELY STRIPPED. WILL SELL WITH FULL BODYKIT/BRAKES/DIFF/FACTORY R33 GTS-T RIMS/FACTORY SUSPENSION/FACTORY ECU): - $3000 NEGOTIABLE

Edited by GT32

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*recomended seller*

gearbox is still going strong mate cheers again.

i think i might grab your injector setup off you in a couple of weeks if they havnt sold by then.

also what kit is on the rolling shell? are you willing to separate it?

- trent

*edit probs should have looked a the pix before asking, will you separate the kit?

Edited by TJR32GTS-T

Hey dude,

Not sure of the exact brand but people have told me it's an ECCS front and rear bar. I haven't seen alot of these kits around. Infact, i've only ever seen two R32's with this exact same kit (one in VIC and the other in QLD). I'm trying to sell the rolling shell with the bodykit intact at this point in time but if anything changes i'll let you know asap.

With my RB25 injector setup you might need to change to a forward-facing plenum and use an aftermarket RB20 top-feed fuel rail to make them fit as i'm not entirely sure that they will be a direct replacement on the standard fuel rail (can someone please confirm this?).

In theory, they are technically compatible as they're both high impedance and top-fed but making them fit into the standard fuel rail could be a different story. When i purchased them for my RB25DET head i already had a new plenum and fuel rail installed so we never got to test compatibility.

I'll do some research later and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of price updates as i really need these gone.

RB30/25DET LONG MOTOR (NEEDS NEW OIL PUMP AND CRANK COLLAR) - $1750 NEGOTIABLE

ROLLING SHELL WITH REGO UNTIL MAY 2011 (VEHICLE COMPLETELY STRIPPED. WILL SELL WITH FULL INTERIOR MINUS FRONT SEATS/FULL BODYKIT/BRAKES/FACTORY R33 GTS-T RIMS/FACTORY SUSPENSION/FACTORY ECU): - $2500 NEGOTIABLE

message pics of the shell to 0431 121 625, is that price including the interior body kit and so on ?

G'day mate. I'll take some new pics and mms to your mobile by tomorrow arvo and yes, that price includes everything that i mentioned in my last post still intact on the car. Engine loom is also still intact. You can see pics of the body from when the car was still running by going to my blog via the link in my signature or you can scroll up to my first post in this thread and click on the direct link to the pictures from there.

Edited by GT32

message pics of the shell to 0431 121 625, is that price including the interior body kit and so on ?

Mate, just tried to MMS the pics of the shell to your phone but on my side it keeps saying failed. Have you received them? If not, give me your email addy and i'll send them through there instead.

Details of the engine? Internals etc?

G'day mate,

Had a quite a few people asking about the motor so i'll just copy and paste the info from a previous enquirer...

=====================================================================================

"Not sure if you read my previous thread before i moved it over to here but the motor has a failed oil pump. Happened right after we installed the new clutch during idle when we were warming it up to give it a test drive. We noticed the oil pressure light had activated and we shut off the engine asap. Didn't have the car on for very long (~30secs) so i don't think it would've done any damage. I spoke to a few different workshops and they told me pretty much the same thing that the bottom end bearings will be fine as it happened during idle.

Motor has done roughly 8000kms. Max power it has made so far is 297rwkw @5800rpm/17.5psi during the run-in tune. We backed off at 5800rpm due to a faulty bleed tap boost controller not controlling the boost properly so i purchased an apexi avcr to replace the manual bleed tap controller and have the car retuned as the engine was pretty much run-in and due for its final tune. Obviously that never happened. We were hoping to make around 330rwkw on 20psi and rpm set to no higher than 6500rpm.

It was built by Ron Hutchins from Ronny's Performance Motors in Newtown, Geelong (parent company - Geelong Engine Replacement Services Pty Ltd). Engine was tuned by Raymond Ong from Auto Racing Technik (A.R.T.) in Heidelberg West.

I don't have the build receipts with me but can request the original receipts from Ronny's Performance Motors at anytime.

Engine specs are:

Series 1 RB30E short block with turbo oil feed and return separately drilled and tapped

Series 1 RB25DET cylinder head - reconditioned, ported and polished (VCT retained)

Standard series 1 RB25DET camshafts/valvetrain

Chemically cleaned, torque plate bored and honed block

Block 20-thou overbore

Compression 8:1

Wiseco forged pistons

Chromoly piston rings

Crack-tested RB30ET rods

Machined RB30ET crankshaft

Bottom end completely balanced

ARP head studs, main studs and rod bolts

Genuine nissan engine bearings throughout

Genuine nissan RB30ET oil pump

Genuine nissan RB30ET water pump

To have it back up and running requires a new oil pump (i recommend an RB25DET oil pump) plus a new wide-angle crank collar (from proengines.com.au) as i suspect that the pump failed due to wear and tear of the narrow factory RB30 crank collar hence not driving the pump.

It comes with the PWS/air con pumps and alternator plus coil packs and ignitor still intact."

=====================================================================================

Edited by GT32