SAU Community

Perth Spray Painters/ Pannel Beaters

Mckhenry

Try autoglo in bassendean off collier rd they are good cut all my other quotes in half and done an awesome job very quick too done my car in a day and the dent was sizeable

can you provide more details of what you have done?? ie full respray? factory respray? change colour? any rust repairs?

how long has it been now? and is the paint still good? and how much?

im also looking for a cheap respray but not the one that last only 6 months....

the consolidated thread only have the proper shop respray which i will bring my car down on wednesday to get some quotes

for now if anyone know painter who do quality backyard job or cash job, please pm me..

thanks

ok some guy reversed into my ute done massive damage cause of the solid rear quarter other places were charging like 1500 they fixed it for 650 paint is still awesome when i got i back it was well blended but havin spray painting experiance i could tell and made the rest look bad best bet is to ring them and talk to them guys name is colin im pretty sure and they got my car back on the day they said not like a week later like most but hey my experiance each to there own

• 1 month later...

Go and ask Richard at swan city smash repairs in Bellevue next to midland

Thats my panel beater, always does top quality work and gets it done when he says he will get it done right from the quote

Hes also referred to from insurance companies so you know your gonna get looked after.