SAU Community

FS: R33 GTSt bits - SAU 10% donation sale

After the rebuild I have a few items available to the needy. 10% of sales to SAU. Offers considered. Added some low res pc cam pics (I know, I'm cheap). Postage extra or as negotiated.

Added HICAS lock bar to offer - $100 plus delivery and $10 donated to SAU

Conrods x 6 - linished and polished sides, #3 (therefore all 6) need resize due to bearing run, this doesn't cost much at the machine shop - $100

Pistons stock 0.5mm OS x4 good cond 20K the other 2 are cracked - $50

Fuel pump stock GTS25t (replaced with GTR item) - $100

Nismo Steering Wheel - Nismo horn button Good Cond 3 spoke no centre pad bolts straight up to R33 GTSt - $100 SOLD

Greddy style fibreglass twin A pillar mount - 65mm black in colour, not used due to loss of vision on the racetrack, would be OK for road but doesn't suit me for race, fits over standard a pillar trim without needing to damage std trim- $120 SOLD

Hicas rear steering unit - $100 SOLD. I don't need it anymore:D I can also fabricate the Hicas Lock bar to get rid of rear steering, same price.

Stock Intercooler - $50 no hose fittings

Auto trans shifter surround Corbon Fibre finish - $30. Originally wasn't in great condition so I layed up carbon fibre over the base. Doesn't look as good as the pics, hence the low price.

Help me clean out the garage and help this great forum that has provided for me so well

As you can see I now have a digicam...but got it cheap:D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I still have all the parts, was eyeing off the guage holder for some severe butchery but other jobs have given it a stay of execution. It's yours if you want it.

EnricoPalazzo, the wheel has a Hicas boss and fittings for the horn.

All negotiable.

• 2 weeks later...