SAU Community

Importing Through "import Factory"

um Im afraid this is going to be a long journey, this is why im studying an Arts degree not IT...

so how do you turn quotes on and off? cant see it in the buttons that can be clicked just above the speech bubble.

sniff.

or is the opening quote bracket turning it on and the slashy thing post text turning it off?

and its not in wasteland eps though boobs would probably get it moved there, im also backing away slowly from that direction (as much as i love boobs ive already been banned once for nipples being visible in one post...i like to learn the hard way).

another try..

compare that to your mistake :)

sigh..wait..what? wow i did it! YAAAYAYAY f**king YIPEE KI AAYE MOTHERf**kER!!

(loud panting)

breathe in..breathe out. all i had to freaking do was hit the insert button and type in between the damn things.

Edited by hamiltonau

hey count yourself lucky your not banned, i didnt get no warning last time.

can see points for both sides re your flaming of a certain importer but im in principle for a fair and free exchange of ideas so even potentially wrong and scurrilous claims such as yours would either stand or fall depending on the judgement of your peers.

the excising of it all seems a little random and PC for a forum that otherwise seems quite robust.

anyway off to drive to Goulburn now to enjoy a track day, should put things in perspective..

actually that is what just happened. goodbye stealthassassin, enjoy your holiday. When you are back follow the forum rules or you will be permanently banned

one of the reasons SAU has survived for so long is that we don't allow negative posts about businesses (do it via PM if you want to), thereby avoiding most legal claims against the forum owner. even with this rule Christian has legal action taken against him regularly from businesses who feel they have been unfairly attacked.

nawwww, all my posts dissapeared :( Even the good, praising ones. I can understand the posts outing the knobhead being removed, but the ones where I praised J-spec and Iron Chef? They both deserve it.

• Like 1

and i was just saying iron chef had a cooler more informative website than others i saw if less cars available for browsing though obviously he will find whatever u like given a clue

and i was just saying iron chef had a cooler more informative website than others i saw if less cars available for browsing though obviously he will find whatever u like given a clue

But the cars Kristian has listed are more then likely cars from his main supplier not cars cut and pasted from various dealers via Trade Car View.

aww snap.

i watched that mightcar mods vid sponsored by JTB and now want to buy one over there and drive it around japan for a while first (week or so) before getting it shipped home.

Some amazing roads over there and if your getting the car there u might as well drive on some of em first i reckon, jetstar make it affordable enough to do i think.

heard the tolls are exxy over there but hey if i saved for a bit, planning it for 2012.

will probably still use iron chef or someone for the connections to auctions over there.

anyway in the mightymod vid there was a new ish FD for 300 bucks?! how does that work?

I've never seen an FD for 300 AUD in japan or anywhere else. even as scrap they are worth more. are you sure it was 300 AUD? not 300,000JPY? and what do you mean by new-ish? even the 'newest' FD is 10 years old and the early ones are another 9 years older than that...

well it was the last design that was out, they really are that old huh?

I guess a classic design is, well, classic.

their words were 300 bucks i will find the video and time when its mentioned...

30mins10 secs for the quote. odd as later on they are at a car yard and they are at more realistic prices, 5-10k etc.