SAU Community

1996 Te Magna

Hey guys,

Wasn't really sure about putting a magna for sale on here as its a skyline forum but here it is.

Its a Gun metal grey/blackish 1996 Mitubishi TE Magna Executive 3.0L (2972cc) V6 Automatic.

These cars are very reliable and if treated right will last upto and above 350000ks. Very cheap for parts and still have the power to hold its own.

Great suspension very smooth ride and the handling is unbelievable very light and responsive.

This is a 4 door 5 seat sedan with 240000kms on the clock. And comes with 2 months registration (SA)

The good:

Brakes:

Brand new front brake pads.

Interior Mods:

Seat covers floor mats & steering wheel cover.

Red neons in the footwells.

Exterior Mods:

Chrome Magna Boot Garnish.

Aftermarket 16" Rims with great tread.

Sound System:

Sony Xplod Headunit - 160watt

4 Channel Boss amp - 1600watt

Twin Pioneer Subs - 1600watt

(2) Pioneer tweeters (ready for install)

Exhaust:

Stock exhaust atm but i have a twin 3" cannon muffler ready for install. Ive been quoted $120 3" from the flange back.

The Bad:

Roof Lining has sagged as most cars its age. Can be fixed for cheap or for DIY by anyone handy with some glue.

One of the belts on the engine is on its way out but i've bought a new belt for it and been quoted $50 to install it. Or DIY for anyone with some mechanical knowledge.

Also needs a service. But if the cars bought for the right price i will pay for the service to be done.

And thats it overall the car is in great condition still drives look it should.

Asking price is: $4000 O.n.o Open to all reasonable offers or swaps

Will post pictures if people are interested.

Cheers,

Chris