SAU Community

Wtb Skyline

2quickr32

Hi mate,

Seems like you are new - welcome aboard. Have a look in the for sale section - there are heaps of cars there. I'd also suggest having a look around carsales. There is a thread in the FAQ section of the forum about what to look for in a line too.

In your budget there would be a couple of models that suit - the R32 and the R33. Did you want a turbo or not turbo?

R34 auto gtt's are Selling for under 10, they are all "tiptronic" and would be the best bet being newer and best package, especially with the auto

....... And it's not a 33

....... or God forbid, a 32

....... or God forbid, a 32

There was a really clean r34 4 door auto selling in canberra for, like, 8.5k, it was a dark metallic silver and looked really clean. It was posted in the Canberra section recently, probably sold now though.

That owner I believe was in a rush due to moving overseas or something, so yes hopefully it might still be there for you, though don't take that as the "going price" - it's a rare occasion

I guess was still a good idea asking around locally if anyone had one they were in a hurry to get rid of. Look at the R34's on car sales, but check what is on carsales and all classifieds, follow the checklists in the faq's closely. Get the car checked over by a mech (general + compression)and see that will pass rego. Take it for a test drive and best wishes!

Are you serious '2quick'?

Your opening question "I wanna buy a Skyline" being one of your first posts makes me suss! but then again I trust no-one...lol

If your serious then check out the forums and all your questions will be answered.

Happy to help if your legit..

The folks on their way to lawn bowls or golf on Sunday mornings seem to be enjoying the drive in their Camry's, so much so that they drive really slow to savor the moment.