SAU Community

R34 Gtr Build

Beautiful. Plenty of clearance.

Are you using some kind of external regulator for those two feeds so you can control the oil flow to the head via pressure adjustment? Or just running larger orifice restrictors inline somewhere that can be changed easily enough? Say like a pill holder on the return side of a mechanical fuel system?

Beautiful. Plenty of clearance.

Are you using some kind of external regulator for those two feeds so you can control the oil flow to the head via pressure adjustment? Or just running larger orifice restrictors inline somewhere that can be changed easily enough? Say like a pill holder on the return side of a mechanical fuel system?

I am yet to find out i think it will be a restrictor in the system somewhere.

I will find out soon so i will update you

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Bobby, The updates have been awesome.... Ill definitely keep an eye on this now i know your getting close! This will be an amazing creation! :yes:

• 1 month later...

Insane build by the way,

I was just wondering you might of already said, but what rpm are you going to be aiming for and what oil clearances on mains and big ends or is John going to stay with the factory specifications with the high boost and high rpm?

Also what pistons are you running and where did you get the wrist pins?

Insane build by the way,

I was just wondering you might of already said, but what rpm are you going to be aiming for and what oil clearances on mains and big ends or is John going to stay with the factory specifications with the high boost and high rpm?

Also what pistons are you running and where did you get the wrist pins?

Thank you.

max rpm will be 9000 and the bearing clearance is just under 2 thou for the main and big ends.

The pistons im running a Custom JE pistons and they supplied the wrist pin. If you go to the begining of the thread there is a copy of the piston specification.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear bobby, please let me have your annual salary/bank balance <3 alby

On a more srs note, its looking bloody fantastic mate. Skola is definately an automotive legend, and deserves so much more. Has always been in the front of development and good ideas!

Dear bobby, please let me have your annual salary/bank balance <3 alby

On a more srs note, its looking bloody fantastic mate. Skola is definately an automotive legend, and deserves so much more. Has always been in the front of development and good ideas!

Hi Allan,

I think its nothing to do with salary its more to do with the amount of hours has been put into this project.

Thank you John Skola has put in alot of effort getting it all together

This continues to amaze.... the ultimate 10/10ths approach.

Thank you so much for sharing, the pictures tell alot. Those of us who can read the language of these images... amazing.

cheers

Justin

• 1 month later...