SAU Community

R34 Gtr Build

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks sweet Bobby!

With the external oil feeds to the head, is it setup that way so you can alter the flow to the head with a restrictor in the line where it shares its supply from the turbo oil out T connection?

Looks sweet Bobby!

With the external oil feeds to the head, is it setup that way so you can alter the flow to the head with a restrictor in the line where it shares its supply from the turbo oil out T connection?

Hi Ian,

Yes the oil flow can be controlled.

Yes the oil will be T connected to the oil feed line.

Best build I've seen....love all the custom stuff and the workmanship is incredible....

It's not often you see someone go the full 9 yards with a build.. and one day I hope I can afford doing something like this once I finish uni etc...

Btw, I would actually consider selling my left testicle in exchange for owning this car (srs)

• 3 weeks later...

hi bobby andrew with the compound ca18 i was just wondering at what stage are u at with this car now ? i spoke to john the other day for a few hours and noticed your engine still on the fabrication stand... just today i started making my own wastegate venturi ventricle, not as nice as johns hydro formed one but some of us arent as well setup or skilled.

hi bobby andrew with the compound ca18 i was just wondering at what stage are u at with this car now ? i spoke to john the other day for a few hours and noticed your engine still on the fabrication stand... just today i started making my own wastegate venturi ventricle, not as nice as johns hydro formed one but some of us arent as well setup or skilled.

Hey Andrew,

The motor at John is a dummy rb26 only used for the manifold.