SAU Community

R34 Gtr Build

Thanks for having the car there, and touching on a few of the many special aspects of the car last night Bobby.

I hope you can realise your 3 goals with the car.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

Reading this has inspired me to stay with my original engine when I do my build, rather than swap to ls1/vh45, which is something I'd like to do.

Really keen to see dyno results, should definitely do a video when you get her on the dyno.

Just curious, is there any chance John would be interested in working/engineering (even just the design) on my car? Its a 90' 300zx tt.

Does your external oil pump actually fit on the opposite side to the air conditioner compressor??? I thought it was pretty busy down there and might hit???

If you would like a set of the brakes i can get the kit for you, its very cheap at the moment as the AUD dollar is high. No mods required straight bolt on.

is it the Brembo GTR series?

Reading this has inspired me to stay with my original engine when I do my build, rather than swap to ls1/vh45, which is something I'd like to do.

Really keen to see dyno results, should definitely do a video when you get her on the dyno.

Just curious, is there any chance John would be interested in working/engineering (even just the design) on my car? Its a 90' 300zx tt.

Good idea

Yes will have dyno footage soon

John does not really do work for anyone, however i can ask

Does your external oil pump actually fit on the opposite side to the air conditioner compressor??? I thought it was pretty busy down there and might hit???

Fits easily with no clearance issue's . If you want the bracket made i can give you the details

Yeah that would be good. Having a Peterson pump installed in the AC position, but if I could get the ball rolling on an alternator side pump that would be awesome!

Fits easily with no clearance issue's . If you want the bracket made i can give you the details