SAU Community

March Photo Thread

MaTBoY

I must visit adelaide. All this talk of "radaelaide" has got me thinking.. is it rad?

Jay - Don't meet up with Matt. You'll find yourself bored to death.......... All he talks about is how good he is at photography and taught himself off the net within 3 hours. Kidding.

Good to see your still going strong with project 365!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must visit adelaide. All this talk of "radaelaide" has got me thinking.. is it rad?

Jay - Don't meet up with Matt. You'll find yourself bored to death.......... All he talks about is how good he is at photography and taught himself off the net within 3 hours. Kidding.

Good to see your still going strong with project 365!

I can vouch for Kory's statement, re: Matt. See, it's even lead to Kory making unintentional double-posts!

Pro-tip: bring earplugs, and don't be embarrassed to break out the bright yellow, industrial-use ear-muffs if you need to...

:P

thanks eric. it's my phone wallpaper. quite a good effort for an impromtu edit :P

A couple of aggro's r34

5491547110_7732e00ceb_z.jpg

5491547674_04fa5fe0cb_z.jpg

Very nice. Damn I wish I could think of nicer places to take photos, I'm limited in the small city i live in haha. Some nice locations and photos in this thread :)

Edited by 89CAL

those buildings are only about half that size. Think outside the square. But be careful, it has consequences....

I ripped up some new shorts and cut the fck out of my chest taking this shot. :/

5493396633_287cb8b135_b.jpg

Haha yeah, The last photos I did I had a good idea for a photo but it was just bad execution.

Lesson learnt but :) every time I go out I get slightly better. Will have another go this weekend I think.

if it wasn't a constant challenge it wouldn't be constantly rewarding. rome wasn't built in a day and no one on here, except maybe J :P , was a gun from day one.

if it wasn't a constant challenge it wouldn't be constantly rewarding. rome wasn't built in a day and no one on here, except maybe J :P , was a gun from day one.

Wise words. Yeah I know it will take time, in the mean time I like seeing everyones photos and getting ideas from them :)

no one on here, except maybe J :P , was a gun from day one.

not this J surely? ive still got a lot to learn ;)

for example...

trying to find good angles for shots of bikes. so many things to consider, like angle of wheels and where the heck do you sit the pedals and cranks??? lol

189314_1685338366397_1025781561_31487244_6147351_n.jpg

also shot this one of my step son on his new bike this evening...

183072_1685330366197_1025781561_31487238_5467680_n.jpg

i had to stop at the bottom of all the hills to wait for him, even though I didnt pedal at all, just rolling. good to see he likes to take it easy, not like me, haha.

Nice bike. I have a similar frame. Jumper. It's basically a cruiser with gears, which suits me and my bmx banditry heritage ;) I should post up a pic or 2 of my other ride for you ;)

Until then, here's the 2nd from the wrx set I'm working on.

5493671573_89102cce57_b.jpg

Nice shots. Now i see what you were trying to explain to me on the phone hahaha. You totes did some masking though didnt you :) Bottom right of the front bar, the road is really light compared to the rest of it. Good idea, i like it :) Sweet rex too! The only model i like.

I don't think he can resist lol. He probably sprayed it there himeself :P

no, i cant resist. when i saw the pic on the screen and noticed the graff I was praying it worked out, lol.

and lol, i only spray in tunnels where the world doesnt have to put up with my lack of skills :P

nice set, would have been nice if you could have brought some detail out on the wheels though.

i'll pay that key shot. that's great man. finally something new here :D haha good work.

nice set, would have been nice if you could have brought some detail out on the wheels though.

i'll pay that key shot. that's great man. finally something new here :D haha good work.

Haha cheersman, yeh I was having difficulty showing the wheels so I just left it lol. Still practising though. The key shot is my favourite hehe