SAU Community

March Photo Thread

MaTBoY

Picture i took of my fiance today while we were out for lunch in freo.

All the rest of the photos i took are crap, too blurry :( Couldnt tell at the time.

post-62384-0-51297900-1300621273_thumb.jpg

PS Lepper, AMAZING photo!!!

Edited by Passive

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pic passive. A Little bit more light would be nice though but i guess it wasn't available? :)

Duncans GTR Peeking out at NSW State champs today (yesterday).

5542391873_5e2b311290_b.jpg

got back from the clipsal 500 yesterday, I was working on one of the fujitsu cars basically around the clock so i didn't have a whole heap of time to snap happy, but i did manage to get a couple of really nice shots. I'll post up once i get a chance to check them on an actual screen.

Here's the only one I've got on a computer, and it's 100% straight from camera. No touchups or adjustments.

_csc7504b.jpg

If you're bored, or half interested you can have a look at the team I was helping out here... Sieders Racing Team

My love for marine life became a reality 3 years ago when my neighbour help me to set up a nano tank with just live rocks and two fish. A year on and learning as much as possible I then upgraded to a huge 4ft tank with beautiful colourful corals and invertebrates. Coming from a such a small tank it was a huge step forward but well worth it. A lot of ups and downs on the way, but the tank is finally maturing successfully and is well established and stable.

Would like to thank my neighbour once again for helping me with this tank. Both of us spent over a week building the stand and doing all the plumbing work. Couldn't have done it without you mate!!!

The pictures below show the progress of the tank over the two years.

Week one:

1.jpg

Few months later:

2.jpg

A year later:

3.jpg

Currently how it looks.. tho the pic was taken end of last year so a few minor changes:

4.jpg

Lots more pics here: http://sidd-rishi.com.au/blog/misc/my-marine-tank-turns-2/

Nice shot there matt. My only cc is the crop of that image. If only i could see a bit more of the background. Seems like such a tight crop of the car. But then again thats just my personal taste.

Ryhs - Cheers mate :)

cheers sidd.

i think the light looks funny because it's bending around the front bar. that shot's legit, and the lighting is directly from the actually lights on the car. that's the only thing i can think of. there's no gay photoshop flares here baby! :P

Nice pic passive. A Little bit more light would be nice though but i guess it wasn't available? :)

Duncans GTR Peeking out at NSW State champs today (yesterday).

5542391873_5e2b311290_b.jpg

Yeah not really much light where we were sitting :(

I turned the ISO down on my camera too to try and make it less grainy but i dont have the stability to hold the camera for longish shots :P

My love for marine life became a reality 3 years ago when my neighbour help me to set up a nano tank with just live rocks and two fish. A year on and learning as much as possible I then upgraded to a huge 4ft tank with beautiful colourful corals and invertebrates. Coming from a such a small tank it was a huge step forward but well worth it. A lot of ups and downs on the way, but the tank is finally maturing successfully and is well established and stable.

Would like to thank my neighbour once again for helping me with this tank. Both of us spent over a week building the stand and doing all the plumbing work. Couldn't have done it without you mate!!!

The pictures below show the progress of the tank over the two years.

Lots more pics here: http://sidd-rishi.co...e-tank-turns-2/

Wow really amazing tank!

My uncle has a huge tank at his place, heaps of fish but theyre super aggressive so he has to be careful which ones he buys because theyll get eaten...

Eric - thanks mate.

Andy - how'd you take no.1? Waterproof cam or tele from the shore...?

waterproof cover for canon...was actually quite close to the subject...risky shot as we were in very shallow reef, was a lot harder to shoot than it looks!

i actually like the lighting in that shot of the duncmobile. it helps the car stand out and looks mean. If you don't like dark car shots you probably won't like this one then :P

5549404455_7d1bfa067c_b.jpg

P.s. nice work sidd. capturing those eyes!

Was it raining when you took that shot matt? Can see heaps of spots over the image. Im guessing rain on the lens? Otherwise nice shot :)

Cheers dude.. love capturing beautiful big bold eyes!!!

passive - cheers mate :) yea you gotta research before you put stuff into your tank.

Edited by siddr20