SAU Community

March Photo Thread

MaTBoY

Lol it wasn't raining it was like a bazillion degrees. I'd say its just dust.

Looks good though!

Some of mine from NSW Motor Racing championships at Eastern Creek on the weekend. Tried to do some different stuff from the regular panning stuff.

5546834626_ee60d05a20_b.jpg

5546829752_b0f2e52d1f_b.jpg

5546250679_52264f5134_b.jpg

5546831708_e762a366b6_b.jpg

5546830350_65c8645898_b.jpg

5546246437_0c4258d77c_b.jpg

5546243621_1becba10bb_b.jpg

5546238285_2a0e46575a_b.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics there kory :)

So when you gonna take some rolling shots of my car?

We really should try and organise that soon. Last time (for the SAU-NSW calendar), my car was used as the rolling rig to shoot from, but I want some shots of it for myself too.

Yeah it'll be soon Sidd! Getting a rig pretty soon. I keep putting it off lol.

And as nick said, we used his car last time! And yep, nick you def deserve photos of your car :)

Oh, I got my 70-200 f/2.8 today. It would have been nice to have a new Mk.II version with the IS, but it's almost double the price!

And I haven't posted any photos at all this month (apart from the modelling/jewellery shots in the Chat section) because I'm trying to sort out all my images between laptop, desktop and (mirrored) external NAS drives.

Terry offered the foz for a team shoot if required. So getting the stag won't be an issue. This team thing will be separate to the upcoming. It will be more informal and we can experiment more with each others cars and pool info. Make it event 2.

sorry, i'll translate. I've been running on empty for a few days and I think I have head cold from a 2am beach adventure.

We can make these rolling shots part of syd meet two for us guys. nicks car definately deserves some platinum treatment. We will do this shoot completely seperate to the other one we're planning. this can be a warm up and part of scouting for the upcoming one in the works for the rest of the sau crew.

oh and Tezza... L O L ! :D

^ you were suppose to pm on ns lol...

Nice pic tho!!

Aarti and Tejas had a traditional Hindu wedding ceremony followed by a beautiful reception at the Waterview Convention Centre in Bicentennial Park, Homebush. A few months before the wedding day we actually all went down to the venue to get an idea of the location and pick the spots for the bridal shoot, but unfortunately on the day the ceremony took a bit longer and we were stressed for time. We had a quick 10 minute window for the couple shoot before the reception started.

Some sample pics below. Probably be better if you check out the rest of the pics on the blog as it flows together: http://sidd-rishi.com.au/blog/2/aarti-and-tejass-wedding/

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

27.jpg

img_6405a_resize1.jpg

Lots more here: http://sidd-rishi.com.au/blog/2/aarti-and-tejass-wedding/