SAU Community

Do I Need A Aftermarket Ecu To Reach 450-500Hp ?

Actually on that note, I propose you give me mod privileges for Forced Induction section. Not like I don't sit here refreshing this website about 3 times a minute (not even kidding...I'll post up an example in lulz thread). I can sit here pasting your template and closing threads :D

Thanks for the replies, now I finally know what to do when talking about upgrades for the car.

I see, here I live I only know about two workshops that tune ECU's, I know they do the powerFC but I doubt they do these you meantion, but I have to ask ... thanks for the tip.

Norway... snow is soon gone, and drift season is soon starting, so would be fun to get more power, even though 300hp is enough.

At the end of the day, you need to go with what your chosen tuner knows best. A tune is only as good as the tuner afterall.. and seeing as there seems to be a lack of tuners where you are, I wouldn't be going for an obscure solution.

maddest avatar!

just replace the ecu with home old VCR you used to probably have. proven over 700BHP with some simple rewiring.

arigato! Dee Tran, used to be an import model back in the 2000's, she's long gone.. but I love her pics. There's one of her with a rude finger up, hotness!

You're going to need more than just an Aftermarket ECU.. I personally would go with PowerFC, then again I could be biased, because I've only used PowerFCs and MoTec. 1x in my friend's EVO 8 and my old R33, and the MoTec was in a Pulsar ET. The MoTec was ancient compared to the PowerFC, 2D maps vs 3D. It's so lame, each tab you only can configure Ignition vs RPM, then Ignition compensation for each rpm.

Actually on that note, I propose you give me mod privileges for Forced Induction section. Not like I don't sit here refreshing this website about 3 times a minute (not even kidding...I'll post up an example in lulz thread). I can sit here pasting your template and closing threads :D

Hahaha I love Ash's template. Cracks me up everytime he uses it :P