SAU Community

Buying A R34 Gtr Body Shell Brand New?

I was wondering if anyone had done this before? also where could you get one from? could i go in to the nissan dealership and go buy a brand new body shell? just thinking about options thats all,

Another thing would i have to go direct to the factory to buy the bodyshell? over in japan.. i think nissan will have the links and contacts to do so..

cheers much help needed with this and advise...

• Nope 3

as much as i know they are not in production anymore and you cannot buy one brand new, not even the Z-tunes were brand new, even they were 2nd hand cars built to z tune....

but someone prove me wrong

on another thought, even if nissan would still make the shells, anyone think that they would be on back order???

if they would sell them i think a shell would cost close to the original market value of a R34 gtr, back in the day.

There was that bare falken prepared race car shell floating around a few years back. Cage built all the way through it, acid dip lightened shell too I believe. Anyone's guess where that is now though. Not new technically, but if you wanted to build something special it would be a great place to start.

I'm sure there's a muscle car having new shells made (or "reproduced") in USA. It might be the mustang but not 100% sure.

There's also a heap of places making reproduction parts for those muscle cars.

Shame the GTR Market isn't big enough to warrant that happening for us

I'm buying a new front for my 32 at the moment chris, for the most part excluding the dash its all fairly well priced, but the price i had on seat assemblies was $3500 per side :s