SAU Community

Thursday 11/03/04

Ska

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Glenn (GenesisR32) has been volenteered for next week :), It's brissies turn and I'll be there with my own ride this time :)

Again it was a great meet, got splitup, so someone must have not had someone in their rear view mirror, but we had some dramas with cars suddenly dieing in the middle of roads, and unfortunatly the boys in blue decided to hit up one person for having the speed needle too high, other than that, those of us that got to the Beechmont part, LOVED it, gotta teach me how to go sideways between a cliff face and oncoming traffic Adrain, I was cold sweating it for ages after that ;)

Well I tried my best to make it so that everyone was able to do the run, wether they got seperated or not, but those damn boys in blue had to show up :) oh well I had a BLAST! Thanks again Adrian for the passengers seat!

Yeah wasn't quite so good up the back when the group got split and went 3 diffrent ways. The traffic was the main show stopper, prehaps 9pm is a bit too early to be taking to that road. Most of you guys were hanging around till late anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem to head out an hour or two later.... More UHF's would help too :blah:

Anyway thanks go to Ska for the excellent route guide, and thanks guys for letting me come on the cruise :)

hey Glen,

Brisbane is that way :)

hahaha!! ... thought you would follow me... was kicking myself for taking the wrong turn but the roundabouts were fun.

how fast were you going, Warwick?? i caught up with Charly and Jlnewton but no sign of you???

I think Glenn (GenesisR32) has been volenteered for next week :), It's brissies turn and I'll be there with my own ride this time :)

*migrane

sigh... wished that i was up in front with you guys... esp after how Cyrus described to me the close call he had with Adrian :blah: