SAU Community

R33 Gtst Mods

• 3 weeks later...

Can SAU seriously start filtering out these types of people?

I think every person that signs up on SAU should have to fill out a questionnaire. If you score porely on the questionairre you are deemed a dumb ass and therefore unsuitable for the epicness of this website.

hahahaaaa...im sorry but tats hell funny.....hahahaaa...a good suggestion nevertheless...hahaha

Can SAU seriously start filtering out these types of people?

I think every person that signs up on SAU should have to fill out a questionnaire. If you score porely on the questionairre you are deemed a dumb ass and therefore unsuitable for the epicness of this website.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Update - new drop of oil noticed. Leak seems to be continuing, but a slow/small one. 
    • Hey y'all! So I am the owner of a shiny new '99 ENR34 25GT-Four, 5spd manual. Took it to the tire shop to get new shoes. They mismatched the front and rear axles (225/40s on rear, 225/45s on front), so AWD system went bonkers for the next day. Took it back in, they fixed it, but I noticed about 8-9 big drops of red fluid in my parking spot. Leaking has stopped, but it's clear that the transfer case may have been stressed/hurt by this debacle. I'm taking it in for inspection tomorrow. If things are FUBAR, I have a few questions. - ENR34 manual transmission transfer cases seem impossible to source. Can a GTR transfer case fit? Or if not the whole thing, just seals or components? GTR is 6spd, mine's 5spd, so I'm thinking no, but lmk. - Finding a few RB25DE NEO AWD auto transmissions for sale, for decently cheap. If my only option is to swap to auto, what else will I need besides an auto-specific gauge cluster, and associated wiring? - I imagine the R32/33 GTS4 transmissions/transfer cases are a no-go? They're not NEO engines, so unsure. - RB25DET/4WD setup from the Stagea, any parts that transfer over? I did search up for this on SAU and google, very little info covered.   This is my first post, so apologies for breaking any rules, please let me know, and thanks for the help.
    • Thanks. I agree, looking at those plugs in conjunction with good compression/leak down tests I'm not too certain its ring related anymore.  I have a Swagelok ball valve on the drain and tubed it lower down to the left side of car to easily dump it into a container. I do not drain back into the sump. I've never had to drain it though as there's never been any oil in it. 
    • Best bang for buck at the moment would be a 86/brz. Good chassis,  plenty of aftermarket support and parts everywhere.   I just picked one up with some quality gear and it drives better than my old 180sx.    Also depending on what your doing and budget.  An a90 supra is my pick if want to spend more. Great chassis, solid motor, gearbox is good. Development potential is crazy. They are doing well in prod sport and time attack. All the old jdm stuff needs alot of work as most of it all bent and over priced.
    • It's basically the same platform, hence why everything bolts to everything else Kelford camshafts were recommended by Mania after they asked me what I want the car for, I said "I'll thrash it around daily and maybe take it to the track for fun" 🤣 Factory NC 2.0L cam specs: - Adv. Dur. 256 /256 - Dur @ .050 205 /190 - Lift 9.42mm/8.13mm So, as I know nothing about cam specs, all I can say is the numbers are different and it should get a little bit of lope....🤣