SAU Community

1997 Stagea Rs4 For Sale

SHETLANDER

I am selling my Stagea to get money for our trip around Europe, its a 1997 Nissan Stagea RS4, red in colour, 4wd turbo, completely standard, done approx 136,000kms.

it has 12 months rego. it is in decent condition but the bodykit needs a touch up. it has a DAYZ badge on it and may have a few extras( i was told the sideskirts were DAYZ options).comes with a heap of documentation. i am looking for $7000. i will post photos soon.

I am located near Launceston

• 1 month later...

Hi pipster

u must always ask the question not sumise as last month i had the chance to buy a merc s200 kompressor very cheap but i thought it would be auto,turns out it was 6 speed manual and i am kicking my self as it sold for 1/3 of it's value.

plus i drove the stagea today and it was a very nice car that only needs a bit of tlc

stuart

Hi pipster

u must always ask the question not sumise as last month i had the chance to buy a merc s200 kompressor very cheap but i thought it would be auto,turns out it was 6 speed manual and i am kicking my self as it sold for 1/3 of it's value.

plus i drove the stagea today and it was a very nice car that only needs a bit of tlc

stuart

i was mainly guessing that it was auto from the fact that its a series 1 c34 which did not come factory manual and require a lot of effort to convert to manual, plus its cheap, i can't believe this hasn't sold yet

bummer about the merc, thats the kinda thing that put me off quite a lot of cars i see for sale

im not too fussed if i dont get it sold, just need to start getting it up to scratch when i get back from Europe.I had a couple of offers of swaps but they werent what i was after.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...