SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Like clint said last night, we are more then willing to help ya show you some of the stuff that ya need to fix.. (im still new, sorta) but i know my way around alot more now :P

Nice to meet you both, where exactly do you live?

live in lawnton mate, and like wise, was great meeting more members, and trust me, i will be picking brains for input, i like input :P

also, i really do appreciate the fact that everyone is willing to help and show me things i didn't know.

going to harries tonight, anyone keen to join in?

so you are going?? im in next time but not this weekend :( the early morning road trips down to Willow bank used to be fun in a few older cars heading to the Jambo at some silly hour of the morning. dont see why a road trip like that for happy laps wouldnt be as much fun. route 5 around the west side of the city is a bit of fun that early in the morning :)

so you are going?? im in next time but not this weekend :( the early morning road trips down to Willow bank used to be fun in a few older cars heading to the Jambo at some silly hour of the morning. dont see why a road trip like that for happy laps wouldnt be as much fun. route 5 around the west side of the city is a bit of fun that early in the morning :)

You know you want to.