SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

I'm keen. Bp at 7? I may eat b4 hand to save the money. Then off to carseldine

sounds good, but make it 7:30...dont think i'll make it there by 7.

yeah i did parkers too....what an arse of a job that was.

twist anti clockwise about 45 degrees. i used the plug in the back of the body for a bit of leverage...and pulled stuff apart :P

anyone else for tonight?? the new guy?? Joe?? Chris??...oh and Ralf will be joining us too

1995 series 1.5 r33 gts-t. mods are FMIC, 3.5 INCH STRAIGHT THRU, HIGH FLOW CAT, BOV. pretty standard but want to keep it that way until i get my full licence bak, which is in december so 1 point til then. very hard to drive me skyline sensibly haha especially when commodores wanna race. keen to meet thurs nites mite pop out when all yas hav a meet. -dan

hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on much, been looking for work, would have met up last night but forgot, if anyone feels like meeting up tonight for a little, let us know

1995 series 1.5 r33 gts-t. mods are FMIC, 3.5 INCH STRAIGHT THRU, HIGH FLOW CAT, BOV. pretty standard but want to keep it that way until i get my full licence bak, which is in december so 1 point til then. very hard to drive me skyline sensibly haha especially when commodores wanna race. keen to meet thurs nites mite pop out when all yas hav a meet. -dan

Welcome, and feel free to join us.....i couldnt imagine living on 1 point :unsure:

hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on much, been looking for work, would have met up last night but forgot, if anyone feels like meeting up tonight for a little, let us know

all good, but i cant. having a cruisey night at home before the SAU dyno day tomorrow morning.....it starts at 7am :yucky:

im having a drink with a mate tonight, if anyone wants to join in just txt me on 0416048031.

Nice too meet ya dan, where ya live?

thanks, but as i said above ^

I have discovered that there is a 24 hour pub one block from my Dad's house, but wait it get's better....Next to said pub is a 24 hour kebab shop and a 24 hour pizza shop. Maybe sydney isn't so bad despite the new south welshmen who live here.

I say martin needs to manual convert the leopard. It's got a lot more potential then a 136hp, pretty sure my RB30e has about that at the wheels

im having a drink with a mate tonight, if anyone wants to join in just txt me on 0416048031.

Nice too meet ya dan, where ya live?

living at north side warner/bray park area.

sounds like it could be a plan. fingers crossed Ralf's car wont be with us. but i'll drag him along

he's trying to get it to ERD tomorrow morning to get started........he has quite the shopping list to get done