SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Grats man, I can't play golf today I got burnt bad yesterday.

Ive got to brave the crowds and finish off ppl's xmas shopping, not just mine! Even gotta buy stuff that my family are giving to people.

Ive got to brave the crowds and finish off ppl's xmas shopping, not just mine! Even gotta buy stuff that my family are giving to people.

I had to buy the presents that Tyler was giving people. Although I got all my shopping done ages ago. Last item on the list was grabbed last Thursday. ;)

<br /><br />He's been 18 for 12mths now and still hasn't been out drinking, clubbing or strip joints.

Drag that lazy f**k to Love n Rockets, get him a lap dance and be a good older brother.

Yeah highway was all messed up today, even Moronfield road was crazy today.....took some creative driving to get around it for my Autobarn trip.

235/45/17 KU36's for $143 on ebay

Wow that's not bad, in Brisbane?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• You've given zero info about your setup. Step 1: make sure all the standard equipment are working as they should. If they're not, go investigate why. Step 2: Make sure all your wiring is done properly. Know which RB20 you have, most likely "silvertop" a.k.a R32/A31 anything after 1989. Step 3: make sure your ECU is tuned properly. Standard will barely run in this situation.
    • Depending on your use case, prop valve will almost always be a better choice.
    • I think... in the US, Silvermax is the equivalent of BC Racing, i.e. cheap Taiwanese built suspension that gets turned for "local" conditions. Back in the day in Australia, you could get MCA street for about $1300 and they were awesome. Don't know about now... In saying that, my real world TEIN experience: I got some street basis z for my old Liberty (BR9), and they were awesome ($800-odd delivered from demon-tweeks in the UK). so Don't discount TEIN
    • yeah my RedBull X2010 on Grand Valley is only good enough for bronze... I can't hit silver arrgh.
    • 100% this. Long ago, I had a guy from the R31 club who set my BNR32 up (adjustable arms all round). He did an awesome job, was an after-work kinda thing where I had to bring a slab of beer. My car never drove better, and I stupidly got a random tyre shop to check the toe angles when I changed tyres, and they ruined the alignment. tl:dr- it takes a lot of skill to set up your car lowered from factory properly, and is worth paying the $200+ it takes.