SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

scratch that...(geeze im good at making decisions)

head out very soon, gonna crash the tech night party :) seems there is a bit of room even if i dont see all the work and info. this way i dont feel like i'll be out all night

sort your tire situation out Joe?? good thing is...we couldnt hear it while following you. but i wouldn't drive too far on those. they look kinda scary. see if you can just take the spacers out till you get new wheels?? it may not look as good. but your guards and wallet will thank you :thumbsup:

Sup all?

I have not been active much lately and probably won't be until after christmas. Work is hectic, I am trying to get fit and healthy and my wow addiction is now back in full swing (thanks blizzard for making Diablo 3 free if I re sub for a year.) So yeah I am hoping to make the SCC maybe do a eumundi cruise in DEC before christmas.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want to do a BBQ or something or have a question.

no worries man, i'll def be going to the SCC, and there is talk of setting up a X-mas suit and tie happy laps + club dinner at lakeside early to mid december.

dont think i have the will power to get up to umundi for the markets tho, thats saturdays and wednesdays right?? i like my lazy sat mornings after a week of pre 5am wake ups.

speaking of WoW....just getting off it now to go to bed, looking forward to diablo3. play more GT!! or get Forza so i can come see how it is :P no way im buying an Xpox for 1 game......which i would then have to buy a wheel for, as the G27 doesnt work with the Xbox :(....lame, that very quickly thwarted the vague idea of getting one for it....dam it looks pretty tho.

on another video gaming note, played BF3?? ralf is having issues...and it seems alot of peeps are. anyone here got it?

I have it, I have been smashing it up online. as per usual EA have had a shit launch with the server browser not working and game glitches (they always release before the game is finished) apart from that I have had no issues with it I play it when I am over wow. What server are you on for wow and what toons / level

ralf, maureen and i are on Kilrogg (due to ben getting us into the game and he was on there with his friends, but now no longer plays). and a whole variety of toons. all my high lvl ones are plate wearing DPS heros (warrior, DK, and pally)......screw tanking. most tanks are douches...and i dont wanna be a douche :closedeyes:

Ralf has his BF issues sorted. he basically needs to exit and restart everything to do with it every time he gets kicked or leaves a game. gee its pretty, and a whole lota fun even to watch, might think about getting it eventually

did someone say cash??

lol. we've been going and seeing the westies on thursdays instead :) although i didnt go last night. ive been far to tired working in Noosaville all week...200km round trip each day sucks...oh and did i mention i got home at 6:30 today :thumbsup:

Would love to Bodo, but will have the young fella, on another note, I was thinking about your idea with the coilovers at the rear and how to change the settings without taking out the back seat, did you think about using some conduit say 20mm conduit with a rubber band type rubber around the nob on top, slip the conduit over that, in my mind the rubber and conduit should make a good grip and allow to turn the nob easily

yeah mine was made or rubber and dowel. but the rubber join although being tough old rubber was still to soft to feel the clicks in the coilover hence why i went with the ratchet ext and uni joints.

you will be surprised at how far it really needs to bend to come out next to the speaker grill. and i wanted as small a hole as possible in the shelf.

but by all means give it a go and let me know. :thumbsup: very interested in seeing more ideas on this. might even start a thread about it seeing as i couldn't find anything about it

I'll give it a go when I save up for a set of bc's, I just feel that in theory it should work, plus the thread idea sounds like a good idea

Might ask for the services of some people on here when it comes time to install everything, so we can document it all, or I might end up say f**k it and do it myself