SAU Community

Time for NA Power, the wait is over.....

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah mate, wet nitrous simply injects the right amount of fuel needed for the nitrous being injected independently of the cars means of feeding it fuel. IE, a dry system only injects nitrous and relys on the car to be tuned for the nitrous, meaning adding fuel through the injectors with tuning of the ecu or tuning a carby etc. if that makes sense.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

it seems i may not be finished with this car yet... im most likely taking it off the market, upgrading brakes and suspension, doing away with the bodykit and looking into a manual conversion.

yeah dude i thought long and hard, talked to scotty, im too young for GTR, furthermoore i cant justify spending that sort of cash right now when i really should be saving for a house, but with the money left over, ill give blacky a make over, the TLC it long deserved, and make it cooler then it was before.

Ok just got all my GTST hubs and brakes, taking the mags i recently purchased for my gtr and sticking them all on this weekend. Now sourcing a set of coilovers and ill get a set of custom springs made up for the front end to deal with the extra weight. Next will be some cusco suspension bits, then getting rid of the kit and a respray, and then adapting a manual to suit the engine.

johnny are you doing a stud conversion? i've been thinking about a brake upgrade too - and

have been suggested gtst items like paul's done to his 31 (but apparently its a bitch to fit and needs some extensive modification to make them fit) show me when your done - or when

your doing it...

its a pretty cool car, i just love the sound, that i will never get over.

Eug, i have 4 pots in my garage that im pretty sure bolt straight on, jay gave them too me, all u will need it the rotors redrilled, or get a custom set.. call me.