SAU Community

Hiya

Clobaby91

don't post a pic and don't talk to the animals from the eastern states ... It's probably a good thing Perth is so isolated >_>

I was going to put a pic of my car up cause i thought thats what they meant? its probably a great thing perth is so isolated : )

don't post a pic and don't talk to the animals from the eastern states ... It's probably a good thing Perth is so isolated >_>

I added some pics but they aren't very good, maybe you have seen it around bully : )

Edited by Clobaby91

I added some pics but they aren't very good, maybe you have seen it around bully : )

I'm only up there once every 2-3 weeks ... careful the internet trolls have come out to play with their witty 1 liners. Wish I was creative :(

Hi Chloe

Did you happen to be car shopping last month?

Cause I was trying to sell my little Civic and I had a girl named Chloe enquire about it. Just a thought that popped back into my head when I saw your name and your recently purchased Skyline lol.

Oh well, weather that was you or not...

Nice 34 Chloe and welcome to SAU! thumbsup.gif

Hi Chloe

Cause I was trying to sell my little Civic and I had a girl named Chloe enquire about it. Just a thought that popped back into my head when I saw your name and your recently purchased Skyline lol.

Oh well, weather that was you or not...

Nice 34 Chloe and welcome to SAU! thumbsup.gif

That wouldnt have been me only went shopping for a skyline, some car dealers can be mean one told me to have a look at a getz they are fast cars for girls :P

Hi Chloe

Really? Only Chloe in all of Perth? Really? :closedeyes:

Thanks to all you guys for making me welcome

I do have a little problem maybe someone can help me...

I need to get insurance for my car but dont exactly know which one is the best to get?

it depends on you.

driving history

parked post code

how old you are

how many drivers your going to have under the policy under the age of 27.

personally i found Shannons the cheapest. and im 21. so thats my answer.