Deca Wrap Up Thread - Round 1 2011

NUTWGN

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? I don't know any James, er, Jacob Dean.

These are the only photos I could find on my phone.

post-46358-0-21632600-1301492214_thumb.jpg

post-46358-0-25924900-1301492283_thumb.jpg

post-46358-0-86206100-1301492219_thumb.jpg

post-46358-0-30635300-1301492224_thumb.jpg

post-46358-0-23908000-1301492244_thumb.jpg

I also cooked "Swiss Chicken" at home the other night. Such a simple yet awesome meal.

12 days and counting....

RESULTS!

Well done to all who competed! :thumbsup:

Another thanks to all the people who helped out on the day which made it possible to run the day and have as much fun as we did! :worship:

Well worth the wait...my best result by far!! Didn't expect a RWD win!!

Sorry Martin...I didn't see this one coming...

Congrats to Daz and thanks for compiling the results Leon!!

Nope! Only the arvo battles :)

What a crock! You Victorians just dont want to put up that a NSW GTR won on the skidpan :nyaanyaa:

*gets his flame suit out of the wardrobe and prepares to be smashed*

Hurry up next DECA! More launches and tearing up that joint is needed :cheers: .... oh and beers!

are you good with IT/coding? I made the current deca autocalc spreadsheet for the last deca last year, it still needs a few tweaks which I will do before the next deca. the previous spreadsheet looked to be all manual sorting/scoring whereas now it's all coded and formula based but still the time killer is manually entering in 600 times for people.

i'm not in IT (I did mech eng) so my coding is below average and i'm sure there's more that i could do with it. basically next thing i want to do is auto timing or something using iphone/android or anything that lets you enter the car number and start timing on a phone/laptop which would automatically log the times to a file that can be put into the spreadsheet.

other than that, the only thing i can think of that will help save time is adding some code to the spreadsheet to automatically generate all the scrutineering forms for each entrant (assuming that's still done manually).

lol I know, and I appreciate the effort.

I know i'm not part of the committee or anything but if you wanna chuck the results my way one deca I'll put them all up. I have far too much spare time.

What a crock! You Victorians just dont want to put up that a NSW GTR won on the skidpan :nyaanyaa:

*gets his flame suit out of the wardrobe and prepares to be smashed*

Hurry up next DECA! More launches and tearing up that joint is needed :cheers: .... oh and beers!

Hey now, I distinctly remember knocking a 400+awkw GTR out of the battles with a sub 150rwkw Supra! Unsure who was driving but that at least has to be a mark of shame on the NSW wall.