NUTWGN

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not true...

Im surprised you guys dont think of Ryan and Russell...a RWD with lots of grip (sus and tyres) can easily beat an AWD car.

AWD isnt the solution to getting faster times...nor is it the reason why you havent claimed 1st position.

Not true...

Im surprised you guys dont think of Ryan and Russell...a RWD with lots of grip (sus and tyres) can easily beat an AWD car.

AWD isnt the solution to getting faster times...nor is it the reason why you havent claimed 1st position.

Agreed...i'm not saying that you can't get quick times with a rwd car...ryan and russ and others have proven that without a doubt...however an awd is still going to have more advantages in a few areas...the fact that other rwds have done so well is a testament to the level of driving...

This is absolute bs, just becuase people like you and Russell have won a DECA you think you have the right to cancel all further events, I'm sure people such as Gerald Tan will be greatly upset because he was so close to taking a DECA title

Ok well im hoping you guys had fun at DECA, but due to lack of volunteers this time round we are officially cancelling all DECA events that aren't on the skid pan until further notice.

Yet there were what, 20-30 people just standing around watching 99% of the day!

Go figure!

But this had to happen i guess, people simply don't give a shit or put in any effort. Everyone just wants to take take take and then complain when stuff gets taken away.

I can't remember how many times i cooked up there, have done scrutineers, setup on friday. mini wang etc over the past 5 years. It's about time some people pulled their fingers outta their ass and helped out for once.

I think fair bit of this come around from ppl just not offering to help anymore..

at the last deca...running the skid pan was

wayne

richo

Leon

ryan

and myself

all committee members an other than Wayne we were also driving..

and why

we had the call out over the megaphone for some ppl to help and NO-ONE stepped up....

like many members of the committe during the day I did many tasks

Scruiteneering in the morn

cone removal

timing

setup up in morn

resetup at lunch

pack up at evening

plus I had the missus as the Medic and also doing cone removal..

and I know others did as much or more.

(not to mention the massive the amount of work done b4 and after the event byt a few members)

yet those standing around watching did little to help.

yes I sound like a right PITA, but I enjoy running and competing in these..if a few more ppl are happy to step up then these will keep running...

If not..then yeah.

BTW the above Opinions are MINE not the SAU committee...if you don;t like flame me not the rest of them

oh and Tim, Russ is not a member of the committee and has no say in the calls of these so prob best to drop his name....

Martin

PMSL!!!! You guys sure drank alot last night huh....

Alcohol and forum posting = gold, but it's gone a bit far now

DECA will not be cancelled, start getting your crap together for June everyone!!!!

On the official front - Ryan, leon and myself work our asses off to bring you these events but we do need your help with officials, start to think about ppl who can help for June guys coz we will need it

Everyone who helps to make these days run - your all awesome!!!!!

Anna, Wayne, Martin your help time after time is fantastic - we need more of you :)

Ps. Good to see Sputnik still hanging around - cheers for the vid mate

PMSL!!!! You guys sure drank alot last night huh....

You missed a good night Bec. And sorry to Reon StapRey! Should have given you a holler too... Next time.

post-10715-0-30130800-1301819246_thumb.jpg

This may have had something to do with it.

just thinking out aloud here but maybe we could try compulsory volunteering at 1 event if you want to compete for the championship? like what they do with wrx club track days