SAU Community

2003 Subaru Impreza Wrx - Ej207 Sti Motor

Unfortunately it has come time to sell my dream car. The car has been very reliable and will pass any inspection, body condition is superb and paint still looks great. I will provide a road worthy certificate on sale and also will include all the standard badging that has been removed off the back of the car. Air-conditioning works great as that was a major selling factor for us! The car has undergone a major service with all new timing belt and idlers, oils and is ready for the new owner. I bought the car stock standard and have seen every modification go into this car.

--Modifications

EJ207 STI Short Block (Forged Internals)

3" APS Exhaust System

Hi tech cat back exhaust system

HKS SSQV BOV

Forced Performance TD05H 18g Turbo

Turboxs Front Mount Intercooler

AVO Pod Filter

GMS Turbo Inlet

Haltech Platinum Series Sport 2000 ECU

STI Pink Injectors 510cc

Bosch In tank Fuel Pump 255l

Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator

Tein Type HA Adjustable Coilovers (16way damper and height adjustable, very nice ride)

--Exterior

Genuine STI Fog Light Covers

Pillar less Front Grille

Painted Stock Rims to match the car

Orange bit taken out of headlights

Darker than standard tint (not sure on details)

--Interior--

Eonon DVD Headunit E1012

Standard Brant Alarm System w/ Keypad Entrying

Blitz Boost Gauge

--Tuning--

After the new engine was put in the car was tuned by Hi Torque Performance while the carried out all the work on the engine the turbo was sent away to be rebuilt and the heads machined to factory standard. After the run in period was complete the car was tuned to 212kw at all wheels running on 21psi which is very safe on this engine.

The car has just been fitted with a brand new EJ207 Short Motor supplied brand new from Subaru this motor comes standard with forged internals which is why I chose it to replace the standard short motor. It remains a 2.0ltr engine but with a much stronger block and internals it can handle a lot more boost if desired by the new owner.

The car is located 10mins North of Brisbane. Interstate buyers feel free to email as we can work something out for you.

Call or email me, 0433575261, [email protected]

$21,000 Firm, Trade ins welcome!

Thanks Cameron.

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01532.jpg