SAU Community

Fuel Pump

kidsr33

Just buy Walbro GSS-341-GSS-342 they are like $150 cheap as chips lol and it's direct replacement for r33 gts or if you're running more than 300kw+ get Bosh 044 fuel bump then you will need to modify the bracket and direct rewire you pump for better voltage.

if you having a go at installing pump visit DIY section

there is lots of information on forums just use search button eg "how to install fuel pump r33"

hope this helps

044 in tank FTW.

Hyperdrive sourced all the fitting and installed mine (including rewiring) for a very good price, can be done yourself and there's plenty of DIY writeups on the forums, I just cbf :P

044 in tank FTW.

Hyperdrive sourced all the fitting and installed mine (including rewiring) for a very good price, can be done yourself and there's plenty of DIY writeups on the forums, I just cbf :P

What did they charge? I'm looking to get that done aswell but cbf too haha

Not sure about 34's, but 32's drop voltage at idle so they rewired for a constant 12v. The cradle needs a little massaging to fit and they mounted it nice and low. Went from surging when chucking 'nuts with under 1/2 tank, to being able to chuck 'nuts with the needle almost on empty. My mate has the same setup in his GTS4 and that single 044 in tank is supporting ~540awhp.

I also prefer the 044 with sock filter setup as opposed to the 040 with integral pickup.

Sorry dude, just realised you said charge and not change :P IIRC it was just over $200.

i put a bosch 040 in tank in my stagea only cost $200 from veale. Took me abvout 1/2 an hour to do and just need to get some terminals and hose clamps

go for 300 hp or so i have be told