SAU Community

Hey Guys!

scottish lad

Hey people!,

Just arrived in Melbourne around a month ago from Scotland and decided to get myself a skyline r33 gts-t for a change (from imprezas) and love it :) Just getting it ready for its roadworthy at the moment, only issue i have is the ride height! Flange on the exhaust (from center section to muffler) is slightly lower than 150mm. Might have to put stock springs in to overcome this :(

Cheers

James

Hey people!,

Just arrived in Melbourne around a month ago from Scotland and decided to get myself a skyline r33 gts-t for a change (from imprezas) and love it :) Just getting it ready for its roadworthy at the moment, only issue i have is the ride height! Flange on the exhaust (from center section to muffler) is slightly lower than 150mm. Might have to put stock springs in to overcome this :(

Cheers

James

Welcome to SAU, James.

My uncle and his family is Scottish. And my favourite Scottish person is the great Sir Alex Ferguson. :)

Welcome to SAU, James.

My uncle and his family is Scottish. And my favourite Scottish person is the great Sir Alex Ferguson. :)

Hey Victor, take it you are a man u fan.lol! I follow english football but im Rangers till i die lol!!!

Hey Victor, take it you are a man u fan.lol! I follow english football but im Rangers till i die lol!!!

Hi James. Yes, I am indeed. :)

I do know about rivalry between Rangers and Celtic but don't actually follow them. But I bet Rangers is better hey? :P

Anyway, welcome again. Hope you enjoy your stay on SAU. :)

Hi James. Yes, I am indeed. :)

I do know about rivalry between Rangers and Celtic but don't actually follow them. But I bet Rangers is better hey? :P

Anyway, welcome again. Hope you enjoy your stay on SAU. :)

Thanks again Victor, and yes major rivalry! Yes id say Rangers are the better team (not being bias)lol. Well we did just beat them in the Scottish Cup Final :)

Cheers mate