SAU Community

Performance Imports Mag

A thread about a famous magazine...

Your thoughts?

Many goodies are coming out in the next issue #133 (1st April), namely...

* The long-awaited article about the R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary with 30 pictures to boot

* Iron Chef's "Imprimatur" column that talks about Reverse Polarity and how/what cars are able to be imported into Japan

* A new insurance company on the horizon for enthusiasts like us. Catch? You must drive your car less than 60 days a year. Advantage? Up to 60% off competitors' premiums.

* How to drain your oil through a levered valve that screws in where the sump plug goes. It has a lifetime guarantee.

* Data-logging for the not so wealthy

* EVO X

* STi

* DAN534 R34 GT-T absolute weapon from Qld

And much more...

But how can I forget that famous quote by a PI Motoring Editor on page 88, who says...

"IMO Skylines Australia has always been something of a perfect club..." :thumbsup:

And may I add the quote by a Top Secret Imports CEO who said,

"The EVO Club needs to take a leaf out of the book of what Skylines Australia does" :thumbsup:

So the Presidents, Execs, Members and participants of each state of SAU; take a bow!

Havnt read the latest one yet, but looks good. have enjoyed rreading them.

One thing i do like is fast fours (sistermag) is documenting a build of a RB34 stroker kit from spool imports. I wont one.

And may I add the quote by a Top Secret Imports CEO who said,

"The EVO Club needs to take a leaf out of the book of what Skylines Australia does" :thumbsup:

So the Presidents, Execs, and participants of each state of SAU; take a bow!

That comment comes as the least surprising given what goes on over there, it's rather pathetic :(

But props to all who've made this community so big, so great and simply - so much fken fun! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Performance Imports Magazine #133 + Motive DVD #11 ---> R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary Celebration

R32 21st Anniversary > 30 pics in Performance Imports Mag #133

R32 21st Anniversary > 7 minutes in Motive DVD #11

Big raps for SAU :thumbsup:

Yay

^ ^ ^ that's not a "Yay"!

This is a.....

Yay! :P

Had a look at Motive DVD #11 last night at Unigroup Eng. too thanks to purchase/delivery from Shane Pres SAU.SA.

It'll be in NSW in a week or two...

Yay!