SAU Community

R35 Gtr Meet - Melbourne

g35me

I tried this once before and all I got was some tumbleweed floating through the thread. Let's see if we can get more than 2 R35's together at once as there are more and more owners jumping on this forum every month. I will tentatively set April 9th as the day to get together. Is anyone else free on that Saturday? Meet place to be determined.

I'm in. I rarely see another GTR on the road.

The amount of stalkers (and dangerous driving, over-revving skyline drivers with thumbs up and dopey grins) we get with one R35 on the road...I shudder to think 4 or more GTRs together.:unsure:

I'm working till 12.30 on that sat but will meet up wherever you punks are.

I'm in. I rarely see another GTR on the road.

The amount of stalkers (and dangerous driving, over-revving skyline drivers with thumbs up and dopey grins) we get with one R35 on the road...I shudder to think 4 or more GTRs together.:unsure:

I'm working till 12.30 on that sat but will meet up wherever you punks are.

Ok, Thats 3 then.

Excelent, we are starting to get some momentum now. Anyone else?

Lets say a 2pm start so that Misanthrope can make it. I'll PM the meet point to everyone that is interested, however it will be in the CBD or close to it.

We ended up with 4 GTR's. Most I have personally seen at once. Then I met up with another owner later that afternoon that couldnlt make it. At least we know 7 owners now and can have another meet.