SAU Community

Crashed R32 Gtr

i have a gunmetal grey nissan skyline r32 gtr with a completely stock rb26 twin turbo engine with 109,000km's. was driving it in the wet and i happened to crash it. the car has been crashed from the front right corner. interior is immaculate with all gtr interior and nismo 260kmh dash. engine was running well before the crash and appears un effected. also turbos and manifold appear fine. intercooler and radiator are damaged. has a set of vulks 17inch rims with mild gutter rash on 2 of the wheels, with brembo front brakes,HKS coilovers and a mild catback exhaust setup. the car is complete with nothing removed. if i had the money to do so i would have it repaired but now it appears ill have to sell it asap to pay for my loan and buy a shitbox to get me to work

The car was just recently engineered and registered this month with a full year of rego.. i need an idea of what it would be worth.. if anyone is interested in buying it? i bought it for 16thou and it was running beautifully. up until now. I believe it is repairable..or somone might want to use it for parts... i will post photos soon.

cheers Damo

You'll have to put a price on it mate, just say $10,000 and go from there. no insurance im guessing?

Yes you got that right... no insurance lol. didnt own it for long. thanks for the advice mate. ill put a number out there for every one

10,000 negotiable. if any one is interested.

the car is in dundas nsw.

my number is 0413845875