SAU Community

Hi

Miss stag

Hi all, iv had my "00" C34 now for 6 mths and loving it. Got it for a steal with very low Ks for a car of such an age. Have just recently joined the forum and have found it very interesting.. Can't wait to start turning it into the beast it has the capacity to be. Unfortunately with 2 little ones draining my pocket it's going to have to wait a while. I live in adelaide and had never even noticed them about before I purchased mine and now I see at least 2 a day (aside from the 2 in my driveway lol). They seem to be very popular.

I hope to make it on the next cruise and meet some of you in person.

Will post pix as soon as I figure out how from my phone.

Take it easy ;)

Thanks ;) needed to upgrade from the subi but didn't wanna go back to a 2wd. Was a toss up between the stag and a legnum. Although the legnum went like a shower of shit it was too small and not as well made. Seemed they skimped on body and interior to throw more money at a cracker of an engine. It just felt cheap and nasty. That aside, parts for the stag are a dime a dozen here too.

I believe she's pretty stock aside from the rims and stiff as a board suspension .

yeh i test drove the legnum, and wasnt impressed. outside looks cool. but really wasnt impressed.

Stag is a good option I think. u gotta get these pics up!!

seen you lurking around the stagea section too! have an input bud!

Do u have any clue how I upload pix from my iPhone or do I have to jump on the comp?

Iv only got one from the day I bought her home. She needs a bath today. Once she's clean I'll take some more.

As for an input, I know next to nothing bout these beasts aside from what I've read on here.

I actually joined coz I received an engine light last week and was searching for an answer. Turns out it was packs and plugs. We changed em fri night and she runs better than when I got her ;)

no idea. i just use the work comp.

fair enough the Stag guys are full of answers! and pretty much everthings been discussed so a simple search should help you find an answer.

which im sure your aware of!

have fun with it!:thumbsup:

welcome to the forums miss stag, hopefull we'll see you on the next stagea cruise.

have you got series 1s or 2s stageas?

easiest way for pics is to upload onto your computer then upload them to a site like photobucket click here

then throw them into your post in your post using the img code

there is a post a pic of your stagea thread here

and a what have you done to your stagea lately thread here

:thumbsup:

Howdy big fella, thanx for the welcome. :)

We have x2 s2's in the pearl white (mine with the full dayz kit, the other halfs has a towbar so don't have the rear spoiler but he has the dual sunroofs). Seriously couldn't have picked a better car.

Than for the tips on uploading pix and where. I shall get onto it as soon as the comp stops cracking it's fit. I really hope I can make it on the next cruise. I'm very excited to meet some of the Adelaide stagea community and pick all your brains. Take it easy.