SAU Community

Rays Volk Te37 Super Lap Sl 19X9.5+22 19X10.5+12

Hi all, I am selling a set of Volk TE37 Super Lap. They are 19x9.5+22 front and 19x10.5+12 rear, aggressive offsets and 19" rear comes with a nice lip size. Absolutely brand new, come with original boxes, stickers and rim covers. They are 0.4kg lighter than normal TE37s. I am looking for something above $3500. Make your offer guys, or contact me to have a look of the wheels, you will be impressed by the quality of them.

A bit of description for the following pictures. The one with sticker on is 19x10.5, without stick on is 19x9.5. couple of pictures comparing the lip sizes. example of cars with TE37 SL on. Thanks.

My number is 0433285993, email [email protected] and wheels are located at Melbourne.

5401212738_8c4a6ac1df_b.jpg

IMG_3207-1.jpg

gallery_4.jpg

CSC_0015.jpg

CSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

CSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.
    • Noice one 👍 I've done a 1:16.300 at Watkins Glen, will keep at it. Still have to knock off half a second at Suzuka in the Roadster
    • Two golds! Struggled to get silver on Gran Valley.
    • Interesting that it has 2 to the USB stick. Are the ones to the USB stick different? Or labelled anything at all? Telstra 4G is Band 28 is the long range one you want, it's 700mHz. I'm trying to do some reading on the Cel-Fi stuff, but I can't find any decent info online that makes me feel comfortable being able to work out the sort of antennas we could get away to swapping it over to. The antennas I'm starting to do some stuff with at work, are a transparent antenna. They're designed to stick onto the window. Which means you wouldn't even have the antenna outside the car. Volkswagen have just started using the exact same types of antennas on some of their new cars (And from the same antenna manufacturer). But, RF stuff is a bit of a dark art some days, and getting it wrong in your car could make for a terrible waste of money trying to swap antennas :S
    • I'm not going to lie Duncan, Saturday and Sunday were pretty rough days. The sort of work I was doing would previously have ended up with me spending about an hour and a half chatting with Neil. Firstly about something I had a question about, and then both of us rambling off on tangents.  I think how Neil did things, and his attitude to getting it done is helping me in part to get this stuff done. Then I can actually do the things I enjoy more easily