SAU Community

Brand New Hsd Coilovers For Skyline $1000

hi guys i have available 1 set of brand new HSD coilovers to suit r32, r33, r34, v35 skylines

im only allowed to sell one set, so whoever comes first with one of the above mentioned cars gets the a brand new set of coilovers for a bargain price.

this was given to me as a sponsorship deal thats why i can only do one set, this is for the HR type.

this is not a trader sale, its a one off private sale.

please contact by phone for quicker response.

0404081116 luis (if no answer, please sms)

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys i have available 1 set of brand new HSD coilovers to suit r32, r33, r34, v35 skylines

im only allowed to sell one set, so whoever comes first with one of the above mentioned cars gets the a brand new set of coilovers for a bargain price.

this was given to me as a sponsorship deal thats why i can only do one set, this is for the HR type.

thank you

G'day mate. These still available? Very keen

Edited by Houlie

thank you

I don't buy that for one second.

Your website even lists you as an HSD stockist

If you want to advertise on SAU in any capacity, you are required to become a registered trader.