SAU Community

Performance Imports Mag Issue 134

:wub: PI .. still have 21 months left on my subscription - been a subscriber for years. Love going back and reading the early issues. Really gives you perspective on how the scene has changed and grown. Introduction of SEVS, etc.

.. Zoom, on the other hand, seems to have steadily fallen down in the last year to the point where I'm pondering asking if I can move my remaining subscription with it to another magazine..

Awesome!

Yeah, I just went to my local newsagent this morning (who is a customer of mine at work) and he said it will be out Thursday / Friday and put one aside for me.

Can't wait.

Its definately an issue to purchase, Performance Imports is looking excellent.

kk this mag should be out right????

because my local newsagent still has ISSUE #132 , the one with the datsun on the front

In many places, #133 has only been out for 10 days :whistling:

Issue 134 isn't officially due out until the 29th but if u subscribe u usually get it a week early

also when looking into a subscription with PI, i realise that you get 14 issues per 12 months...how often does the mag come out?????

gonna head down to a different newsagent today

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up issue #134 this morning at the news agent... still in the boxes and hadn't put them on the shelf yet...

Can't wait to read it later today!!

About time I bought a HPI Magazine again and looks like this will be it!

Any exact release date?

So you didn't buy the last issue (133) with all us NSW Sau'ers in it??? Shame on you!! :spank:

kk this mag should be out right????

because my local newsagent still has ISSUE #132 , the one with the datsun on the front

I've got the same issue. Have checked 3 different places in the past 2 weeks and still can't find a copy of 134

Yeah same + half the newsagents don't stock PI, fucking lack ass kents :P

Issue 134 isn't officially due out until the 29th but if u subscribe u usually get it a week early

Hope so.

So you didn't buy the last issue (133) with all us NSW Sau'ers in it??? Shame on you!! :spank:

Nah, cause Issue 134 has the best GTR on SAU from VIC in it nyaanyaa.gif