SAU Community

Central Coast Crusieing

Nissan Nutter

wollombi worth it? just looking on google maps, is the great north road / george downes drive a good track? or is it a rubbish back road full of pot holes ?

There's a few small rough bits but 90% of it is pretty sweet.

And yeah the pub is a good'n.

hi guy is there anything like these in sydney area???

NSCC and All about stance meet at St Ives on a Wednesday evening. More of a meet and chat rather than a cruise though

hi guy is there anything like these in sydney area???

NSCC and All about stance meet at St Ives on a Wednesday evening. More of a meet and chat rather than a cruise though

...or you could also check the Events section here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/forum/33-events/

As for you Coastie/Newie peoples asking for someone to put a cruise on, there's nothing stopping any of YOU from organising one. The main thing to remember, however, is that you DO NOT act like idiots on the road or in any public areas.

just a heads up if anyone wants to come out 2moro night, i just bought my first skyline and will be heading out with mates for a cruise, nothing big just meeting at tuggerah maccas and cruising to mingara, meeting at tuggerah at 8pm thurs night. i will be in silver R33 gtst. come say hi!

double demirit long weekend, unless you can't avoid it id be very cautious driving.

dont give them any reason to pull you over.

to be honest, i wouldn't advise cruising around this long weekend, if you have any aftermarket (illegal pod filter lol) bits on your car or a slightly loud exhaust,. ironicly as i was typing this some dickhead in a harley just drove past with an exhaust so loud it shook the house, wonder why they don't get pulled over...glare.gif

... anyway point is don't risk it.

there are things to be scared of, mobile RTB's with engine inspections,

just look at the melb boys who were crusing NOT speeding, all got pulled over and slapped with EPA notices.

Who were cruising above the speed limit... ;)

The big thing to remember if you do organise one of these, unlike SAU:NSW cruises, you are NOT covered by public liability insurance.

lmao you guys crack me up!! for starters my 33 gtst is stock as a rock lol so there is nothing to defect,

and about the public liability thing?? it was just your basic thurs night meet up, we do it every thurs lol, im usually in my other car but that night as i was going in my skyline i thought id open it up for random skylines to come too..

are there any central coast skyline owners in this thread that go out on thurs nights? i usually see a groupe of like 10 or more at gossy maccas..?

There is a meet up at fountain plaza Erina every thursday night for skyline owners on the central coast but generaly any import owner or enthusiast is welcome to come down. I've only been going the last couple of weeks and everyone seems to be nice and friendly

where do u guys go from erina? shit thing thats the other side of the coast for me... i usally just do the mingas meet.

Other side of the coast??? Dude, you're soft! :P

A bunch of us (including myself) regulary come up from Sydney for the meet at Fountain Plaza. :D I still turned up this week even AFTER copping a blown tyre on the F3 on the way up.

Speaking of which, MAJOR thanks to all who offered to help with getting a spare wheel for me so I could get home - the space-saver was creating major issues with the ATTESA system, and the car was getting the shakes even at 40-60km/h. :cheers::thumbsup::cheers: