SAU Community

Central Coast Crusieing

Nissan Nutter

you drive up from syd every thurs night to go sit in fountain plaza carpark? lol is that due to lack of friends in your own area? :P

I came from Canberra last week. I am an ex coastie and used to go all the time before i moved away and even though i only spotted 2 cars that were there last time i was going, it was fun! not as big as it used to be but still the goods.

I came from Canberra last week. I am an ex coastie and used to go all the time before i moved away and even though i only spotted 2 cars that were there last time i was going, it was fun! not as big as it used to be but still the goods.

haha yeah you were only there cause you were obviously in the area LOL - i doubt you drove from ACT just for the thurs night meet on the coast haha

main reason i dont go to erina or gossy meets is cause cops always end up coming and some tool in a commo will always do a burnout and ruin i for the rest of us. same goes for the foreshore in newy on a thurs night.

ive been going to mingas for about 6 yrs and never had an issue, never been pulled over etc.

haha yeah you were only there cause you were obviously in the area LOL - i doubt you drove from ACT just for the thurs night meet on the coast haha

main reason i dont go to erina or gossy meets is cause cops always end up coming and some tool in a commo will always do a burnout and ruin i for the rest of us. same goes for the foreshore in newy on a thurs night.

ive been going to mingas for about 6 yrs and never had an issue, never been pulled over etc.

We've never had problems with cops at Fountain Plaza either, and they know we're there every week. They occasionally drive through, but if they ever stop they usually have a chat to us. If there are any trouble-makers (like one clown who decided he'd do a burnout in his Commodore ute a few years back), then it's usually ONE OF US who reports it to the cops. The owner of the plaza knows we're there and knows we don't cause issues, so it's a win-win situation.

Other side of the coast??? Dude, you're soft! :P

A bunch of us (including myself) regulary come up from Sydney for the meet at Fountain Plaza. :D I still turned up this week even AFTER copping a blown tyre on the F3 on the way up.

Speaking of which, MAJOR thanks to all who offered to help with getting a spare wheel for me so I could get home - the space-saver was creating major issues with the ATTESA system, and the car was getting the shakes even at 40-60km/h. :cheers::thumbsup::cheers:

That was me who said bye and left just after you came over to ask if anyone had spare wheels...

Me and my mate drove past about an hour later and saw you were still there trying to get it fixed up! Must have been a hassle,

good to see you got home

That was me who said bye and left just after you came over to ask if anyone had spare wheels...

Me and my mate drove past about an hour later and saw you were still there trying to get it fixed up! Must have been a hassle,

good to see you got home

Ahh okay. I was a bit all over the shop, but it's all good now. Managed to get the car home on Friday night, left it at a friends house for the night and got a lift back in the other Stagea that was there - lucky for me the owner lives only 2mins away from me!

Ahh okay. I was a bit all over the shop, but it's all good now. Managed to get the car home on Friday night, left it at a friends house for the night and got a lift back in the other Stagea that was there - lucky for me the owner lives only 2mins away from me!

Definitely had a bit of luck then :)

Ill come and have a chat to you next time im out there man

• 1 month later...

thursday night is no more cause or come add ons being smart asses to cops, and smoking their tyres up as they left after being defected, us coastie sau members are discussing new locations so that we may continue to do our weekly meets. which we have done so for the past 7 years

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys and girls, after talking with harvey norman at erina a few of us coasties are in the process of getting their car park for a few hours a night on a weekly basis on a thursday night

it is just around the corner from fountain plaza and has a dominos pizza across the road.

the car park is bigger and it lit up to some extent. HARVEY NORMAN and local franchaise owners are requesting individual rego info, including your name, rego, type of car, etc etc.

how many cars: 30 in the summer months

how long for: 3hrs max

how many nights a week, etc. : one a night a week, THURSDAY NIGHT.

now some of the add ons we have that hang out with us are NOT sau members, so we can either make them become members to get more members or let them be add ons.

just thought id let you guys and girls in on the loop.

jeff

this is not a organised sau meet its a strictly social meet only. thursdays are dead anyway. all the cocks come out, i think id rather stay home these days and go on the casual sunday drive with my old mans hat on