SAU Community

Darth Vader does 12s

SHUTO-BOY

I'm hoping we can take it down next Wednesday again, with better tyres. I've just remembered I really like drag racing, and it's more fun in someone elses car;)

I'm aiming to debut my car at Drag Combat, so I'll be cracking the whip with the guys at SST:D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but theres gonna be more skylines running good times soon....  *evil laugh*

Yeah, we got Niz, Rob and Paul coming back with fresh rebuilds soon. And thats just the ones at SST!

osc@r, it was a 2.18x 60 footer.

thanks everyone. the car feels very strong up top so when it hooks up at 3rd.its a nice feeling.

but theres gonna be more skylines running good times soon....  *evil laugh*

WLECOME TO THE 12sec ZONE Aidwin, very nice time. Glad to see you have finally got it down the track. Have to do something now to put a little distance between the times hehehehe. Congrats again.

:bond:

Judged, Call me, so we can organise you for Drag Combat.

LagWagon, I'll post the full specs of the timeslip soon.

No probs, are you going to send down your beast???? Drag combat is dial your own times??? Catch up with you later EL Presidentai. Are you doing the AUTO SALON???? Talk to you soon paul. :(

haha guess what guys,i blew the seal off my turbo,and the compressor wheel is frucked and the shaft goes in and out.However the exhaust wheel is ok.

Guess what?were porting the compressor cover and putting a bigger wheel. oh no,even more power ! haha